"will do, sir." he said as he stand up and turned to eunha, "let's do our discussion at the back so we won't disturb the others,"

eunha nodded and followed to bring her stuffs to the discussion table at the back.

"so hey, i'm huang renjun. i take physics and art as my other subjects." he said as he gives out a hand for a handshake.

"nice to know you, renjun. i'm looking forward to more classes with you," said eunha, shaking hands with renjun.

renjun smiled before starting to tutor eunha on the lessons she missed.

half an hour later, the bell rung - notifying that one hour had passed and it's time for the next review class.

"so that's the basic things on architecture. there a lot more you need to catch up on. do you want to meet up outside school hours?" asked renjun as he helped eunha pack her stuffs.

"sure, i don't mind. but i'm quite new to this area though so i don't really know the area yet." she replied.

"it's alright, we can meet up in school instead. will you be around in school tomorrow?" asked renjun.

"maybe i could come. want to meet up here tomorrow?" she asked as the two head out of the class together.

"sure, i'll be at the library at noon. see you tomorrow then!" renjun bid goodbye to eunha and waved at mark who was leaning against the wall.

"i see you've met renjun?" asked mark.

"oh hey mark! yeah he was asked to teach me the lessons i've missed." she said, joining to walk with mark, making their way to eunha's maths class.

"he's the top student in architecture, so not a surprise." said mark.

"so do you know everyone in the school?" asked eunha.

"no of course i don't. i know renjun because we're close." mark chuckled at eunha's question.

"so you're close with jisung, too?" asked eunha as they entered the humanities block.

"yeah, we're childhood best friends." mark explained.

"must be fun to have a lot of friends!" eunha said with enthusiasm.

mark laughed before stopping in front of a classroom.

"enjoy maths review class," mark said, gesturing to the door.

"thanks again, mark." eunha said with a smile before entering the class.

her maths class went almost similar to her architecture. she was asked to introduce herself to the class of 15 students, where everyone was seated in pairs and there was only one seat left empty. her seatmate introduced himself as donghyuck, taking technology as his main along with maths and physics. he guided eunha through the revision exercise they were tasked to finish in pairs.

"i'll see you on saturday eunha! feels great to finally have a seatmate!" donghyuck said just before the class ended.

"thank you for helping me today, donghyuck. see you on saturday." eunha said as he then walked out of the class.

as promised, mark was again waiting outside her class.

"how was maths?" he asked when the two met.

"maths was fine. what's your last review class?" asked eunha.

"i have biology. i had maths too just now," mark said, pointing to the class next to eunha's class.

"i see," eunha nodded as they walked to their next review class.

"do you want me to wait for you later?" asked mark.

"when school is over?" asked eunha in return.

mark nodded and eunha replied, "it's okay mark. i'll get home by myself. thank you though."

"it's no big deal, really. i'll just send you off later." mark said as they arrived in front of eunha's technology class.

"thank you mark," she said again before entering her class.

her technology class went relatively quicker than her other classes. after a few introduction to technology that her teacher briefed her about, she was given an introductory exercise on the first topic.

"alright, that is all for today, class. eunha, feel free to meet up with me in your free period or you can ask jihye about technology, she's the top student in this class." her teacher said and the girl named jihye then went to introduce herself to eunha.

the class ended and eunha met up with mark at the admin's block.

"so, how was your first day of school?" asked mark as the two walked together to the parking lot.

"it was fine, really. it started off bad with the whole cafeteria drama but i met good and helpful people along the way so it's all good now," she replied.

"i'm really sorry you had to meet the school bully on your first day of school. there are a lot of kind people here in nct." mark convinced.

"i know. i've met you! and jisung, renjun, eunjin seemed kind too. there's also donghyuck who kindly helped me with maths and jihye in my technology class. i'm sure there's a lot more kindhearted souls here in nct," she exclaimed.

"ah so you've met donghyuck too. he's one of my close friends too." mark said as they arrived in at the parking lot.

"you have a lot of close friends. hope we can grow close too!"

"hey of course we can! i'm a friendly person." he said with a chuckle.

"i know you are! are you going home or do you have student council things to settle?" asked eunha.

"i'm staying back for a basketball practice. the tournament is coming up. is your dad here to pick you up?" asked mark.

"i'm walking home, today. my place isn't that far anyway." she said.

"are you sure you'll be okay walking alone?" asked mark, a worried look plastered on his face.

"i'll be fine, mark. don't worry." she insisted.

"alright then. i guess i'll see you on saturday, eunha. do you want my number? you know, just in case." mark asked.

"i guess that's not a bad idea," eunha said, handing her phone that she's kept in her bag the whole day to mark.

"be safe. let me know when you're home." mark said as eunha slowly leaves.

"thank you for today, mark!" she waved goodbye before walking home.

"i guess you've moved on from her, huh?" said a voice from behind mark.

"shut up, haerin. and please leave eunha alone." mark said before walking past haerin.

"you know i won't," she muttered in a small voice.