Chapter 9: Two heads, one sword

The picture above is Mars L/N, made by my brother, if anyone wants to see more art of the OC characters and their weapons, I could request my brother to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I think we're near, we should just a few more kilometers and we should be fine," Aaron said with enthusiasm and excitement.

"I suppose" Y/N took a look at the surroundings before coming to a stop.

Mars came up to him. "What's wrong?"

"Do you feel that?"

"Feel what?"

The ground started shaking, the nearby trees toppled down quickly, everyone tensed and readied their weapons.

A redhead girl came out, and then a Deathstalker followed.

"The Fuck!?" Mars cursed and activated his gauntlets.

"Everyone! Get ready, Aaron, shoot its eyes so that we get its attention. Mars, Burn its path, but don't hurt that girl! Dana, your coming with me!" Y/N ordered and turn his weapon into sword mode.

Everyone nodded and did their objectives, Aaron shot some explosive rounds on its face, It let out a high pitch shriek and Ignored the girl, Instead, it ran towards them.

Mars, using the fire dust from his gauntlets, burned the grass around the Deathstalker, trapping it in a Fiery circle, Dana and Y/N opened fire at the large Grimm, aiming for its soft and unprotected parts, the beast staggered, but it shrieked and dove it pincer towards them.

"DANA! MOVE!" Y/N cried out, Dana didn't respond but did so.

The Deathstalkers golden stinger went through the space they had just occupied a moment ago.

"Everyone! regroup!" Y/N ordered and all of them were ready to fight the large Grimm.

"It's so big" Dana muttered.

Mars stifled his laughter, Y/N glared at Mars, knowing full well at what he was laughing at, Aaron looked concerned.

"Hey buddy? You alright?" He asked.

Inside Mars' mind

"Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it Say it SAY IT!!!"

"Alright, Alright, just shut up already!"

"Yeessssssssssss"

Back to reality

"That's what she said" He whispered and then burst to laughter a second later.

"What?"

"What"

"Bwuh?"

The Deathstalker made a sound that almost sounded like 'what'.

(A/N: Wat?)

"Wut?"

"Ummm..."

"TAIJITU!!!" Mars cried out, true to his words there were 2 Large Snake Grimm who seem to be connected together with one side black and the other white. It hissed at them and slithered to their direction.

"NIGERUNDAYO!!!" Y/N cried out and dove out of the way.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" Dana yelled.

Aaron clicked his tongue. "Great, we have 2 large Grimm's to deal with"

Suddenly, the redhead girl started shooting at the Deathstalker, causing it to chase after her.

"...Well, at least that's one Grimm not to worry about"