Chapter 2: Starting Over

"All my life I never thought this would happen"

A woman, dressed in black funeral clothes and holding an umbrella under the hard rain, was standing over a tombstone, with gold linings on the stone saying 'Y/N L/N' 'born 2000 - 2018'.

"All I wanted was to see you grow up, to have friends, to have a family and be happy"

The woman face was clear, it was my mother, my FIRST mother, standing over to what looks like... my very own grave.

"But, God has different plans for you, and I understand that it's just...Y/N, wherever you are"

A lone tear dropped from her eye.

"I miss you, so much"

________________________________________________________________________________

As Y/N opened his eyes, He was greeted by the blinding light, It was already morning, He rubbed his eyes and looked around, He is still in his baby crib, and his parents are still sleeping, the dream he had was...odd, nonetheless.

'I didn't get to check what those items I had last night do, I'd better do it now, I guess' He sighed and opened his stat bar.

'System, show inventory' He told the system.

A blue screen appeared before him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Inventory:

Body improvement pills x5

(1 pill is enough to increase the user's strength by 10%)

(The first dose may cause extreme body pain.)

Intelligence improvement pills x5

(1 pill is enough to increase the user's intellect by 10%)

(The first dose may cause extreme headache)

Purple potion x10

(Restores the user's aura and health.)

________________________________________________________________________________

After looking at these items, Y/N deemed that they will be very useful in the future.

'Hm, Good stuff,' Y/N looked up to the sky. 'thank you!'

Obviously, he got no responses, but either it was his eyes playing tricks on him, or he just saw the clouds form into a thumbs up.

"Good morning, my little darling" Lia stood over him and smiled lovingly.

Baby Y/N decided to use his cuteness as a weapon, and acted like he was smiling and laughing.

"Awwwwww, come here" She cooed and scooped him onto her arms.

She held him up from his crib and held him baby-style, Y/N was so close to those weapons of mass destruction, and it took him all of my willpower not to grope them.

'Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it' His mind repeated.

Lia noticed him staring and decided to tease him, thinking that he wouldn't understand it anyway.

"Oh! Do you want to suck them~" She purred and wiggled her eyebrows.

His face morphed into a mix of disbelief and disgust, he now knew his mother was a thot. 'Mom! Your flirting with an infant!'