Part 8: Gathering EXP is not hard

Ignore the stupid title and just read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~p_p~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for the best.

That's what she kept repeating to herself, repeating inside her head for the millionth time.

She tried to distract herself by reading her favorite book, it helped...but not much.

She could blend into Beacon no problem, she could stop the white fang herself, change their violent ways, though if only she-

CLANG!

Her ears, her Cat ears, folded on her head in agony behind her black bow, she looked around at the source of the agonizing sound, but also to check if anyone notices her bow moving.

BBBBBRRRRRRR!!

She did not expect to see this, however.

"What are you doing?" she asked with slight annoyance. "It's night time, I would appreciate if you at least do that tomorrow"

"Then what's the point of doing this, tomorrow is Initiation" The boy replied, dropping his hammer.

"What are you even doing anyway?"

"Making a tent to sleep on"

"Why would you do that?" She wished this person would just go away, why wouldn't he just pester someone else.

"Would you prefer to sleep on the cold hard floor?" She gave him an annoyed glare, He had a point though, She wished she had at least bought a sleeping bag, but the shop keepers weren't keen to sell things to Faunus.

"Whatever just keep it down" the Faunus sighed and continued reading her book.

"Sure thing" He opened the zipper of the tent and entered it quietly.

That...was odd, but at least its over, and she gets to have the peace she deserved for so long.

"Hellooooooo!" Until a certain blonde girl came over.

She really hated Murphy and his stupid law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tent wasn't overly big, just enough for me and Mars, entering it and preparing the sheets but I couldn't stop thinking about Blake.

"Man, she really looks beautiful"  Not to mention her bow, I mean I watched the whole series, but she looks prettier up close.

"Oi! I don't like that smile" Mars gave an accusing glare.

"It's not what you think, dumbass"

"Oh really Y/N? I thought you seem to enjoy talking to that girl there?" Mars teased.

Y/N snarled at his brother with the intent to beat him up.

"Hey whoa, calm down there, lover boy" Mars teased, flashing a toothy grin. "Don't kill me before Initiation"

"Sometimes I wish I was the one to hit you with a bullhead" Y/N muttered.

"At least I don't sleep half-naked to show off" 

"And I, certainly, don't" Y/N replied.

"I'm talking about those guys" Mars pointed to the rest of the boys.

"Touche"

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep, goodnight"

"Night"