"Er-" Harry responded. Rose rolled her eyes at the question and the answer.

"Do you think the trauma in your past made you want to enter the tournament? Made you want to prove yourself, perhaps?" Rita asked as her quill was flying across the paper.

"I didn't enter," Harry reminded the woman.

"Can you remember your parents at all?" Rita asked. Rose saw that Harry was being effected by the questions so she answered instead of him.

"Well, as I'm sure we all know, I just got my mum back. I didn't remember her or my dad so it's nice to have at least my mum back," Rose answered.

"Hmm...yes. Marlene McKinnon. Very suspicious how she came back, isnt it?" Rita said, peering at Rose over the tops of her glasses.

"Yes, very suspicious," Rose replied, fighting back a smile.

"Yes, well I'm sure you're glad to have left the care of your filthy, werewolf godfather to stay with the Malfoy family, aren't you?" Rita asked the girl. Rose clenched her jaw.

"You're staying with the Malfoys? Like Draco Malfoy?" Harry interrupted.

"Ohh, a lover's quarrel!"

"Shut up!" Rose and Harry both snapped at Rita.

"Technically...yes," Rose said with a sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry questioned, a hurt look on his face.

"I just found out. I have no idea how this hag found out," Rose replied.

"I'll ask you not to call me a hag," Rita huffed. "And it was in the Prophet today. The whole wizarding world will know that your godfather is a monster and you are living with much better people."

"I'll ask you not to insult the best man I've ever met. My godfather is 10 times the person you'll ever be!" Rose informed the woman, her eyes narrowed.

"Hey! My eyes aren't glistening with the pain of my past and heartbreak! And Rose doesn't have a murderous look in her eyes!" Harry exclaimed. Rose looked over to the parchment to see that it had written down nothing but lies.

Before anyone could reply, the door burst open and Rose let out a sigh of relief to see Dumbledore standing there. Rita quickly stood up and Harry and Rose slipped out of the room.

"Dumbledore! I'm sure you saw my last article about-" Rita started to say.

"Yes, I did. I particularly enjoyed the part where you insulted me repeatedly. Now, these children need to go to the wand weighing ceremony," Dumbledore interrupted. Rose could see the dislike he held for the woman clear on his face.

Rose and Harry rushed back to the room they were in earlier to see that Mr. Crouch, Karkaroff and Madame Maxime had joined the room, as well as an older wizard that looked familiar.

"May I introduce Mr. Ollivander?" Dumbledore said as he gestured to the man. Rose recognized him as the man who made wands.

"Mademoiselle Delacour, you first, please," Mr. Ollivander said. Fleur stepped forward and gave him her wand.

"Hmm...interesting. And the core is?"

"The hair of a veela. One of my grandmothers," Fleur informed the man. Rose leaned over to Harry.

"We'll have to tell-" Rose started to whisper but cut herself short before she could say the name. Harry tensed a little but sent her a small smile.

"A very good wand...Mr. Diggory, you next," Ollivander said as he gave Fleur her wand back. She looked pleased at his assessment of her wand.

"Ah, yes one of mine. Core from a unicorn, nearly seventeen hands, if I recall. He almost stabbed me with his horn when we plucked him," Mr. Ollivander said with a small laugh. "Are you treating it properly?"