You and Michael Makeout In The Limo (Black Or White era)

Me and Michael were on our way to the filming for his music video Black Or White. I was happy to be with Michael while he's working.

"Baby, I'm not sure if I can...go five seconds without seeing your pretty smile".

Michael kissed my cheek a few times and I giggled playfully as I was sitting on his lap.

His producers and cameramen were riding in a separate vehicle.

It was just me and Michael all alone in the limo.

Michael put the window up and then he closed the special window to give us some privacy.

I giggled and took off my seatbelt and then gently pushed Michael down his back so that I hover above his chest.

"Michael, you wanna have a quickie before we get there"?

I saw the bulge in Michael's pants growing bigger.

His cheeks turn red from blushing.

"Well...alright. We can just makeout while we can cause I gotta get ready for the music video".

Michael pulled me a little bit closer towards his face and I licked his lips, begging for an entrance.

"Mmm. Give me all you got, babe".

I pressed my lips passionately onto his soft lips and he giggled softly, deepening the kiss further.

"Mmmmm-mmmm"!

He moaned as I forced my tongue into his mouth, and he wrapped his tongue around mine.

Our tongues danced swiftly in the root of my mouth, the saliva dripping from the edge of my lips.

"More baby. I want more".

I moaned in between kisses, and Michael gladly improvised.

After a while, we noticed that the limo was pulling up at our destination.

"Oh no. Baby, we're here".

Michael and I quickly fixed up ourselves to look more presentable as possible.

Then, we walked into the building holding hands.