Chapter 28: Dual Core

"Wake up, brats. No time to waste. Hurry up. You have training today."

As Crimson paraded around the boys' bedroom, all the other inhabitants of the room started waking up from their sleep. Groggy and with messed up hairs, the boys looked around them in utter disbelief or confusion while shielding their faces from the light.

"Why are you waking us up when the rest of the world is still asleep?" Ike asked from one of the beds. Lying beside him was RB who was still asleep.

Crimson sat on the side of their bed. "Oh look. What do we have here? My bruh sure is one lucky guy. His teddy bear is a gorgeous man with an unbelievably handsome face and eye-melting body. Can I squeeze in? I want some meat for breakfast."

"You already have Sir Fraeo. These big guns are mine," RB replied with his eyes still closed. He then wrapped his arms around Ike's body before rubbing his leg on the former's crotch. "I like my teddy bears hard."

Ike untangled RB from his body before pulling out his luggage from under the bed. "It's only four in the morning. Why did you wake us up at this unearthly hour?"

Crimson didn't reply right away and just stared at Ike as he wore a shirt. "Like I said, you have training today. You have to be in the dining hall at half-past five or Ezekiel will kill you. Go take a bath and eat breakfast. I think your training's gonna be ridiculously hard, so you better make your bodies really flexible. You know what I mean?" the Fox Weirdo said, winking meaningfully at RB.

"But of course," RB replied.

Ike just rolled his eyes.

"Well, as much as I would like to stay and watch the marvelous physiques of these Adonises, I also have to prepare. See you later, dudes!" Crimson said before flouncing out of the room.

Despite being underground, the Tunnels also has plumbing, and the water comes from the various springs in the mountains. Thankfully, they have water heaters so the people won't have to endure the bone-chilling fresh water whenever they want to take a bath.

"We should save water, hubby," RB said as they headed to the boys' bathroom.

"Dude, it's four in the morning," Ike replied.

"And nothing beats fresh milk in the morning," the Crystal Weirdo said with a wink.

Ike stared irately at RB for several moments before finally taking his shirt off and dragging him towards a cubicle. "Come here, you hopeless addict."

About an hour later, all the students have finally gathered in the dining hall. Everyone was already in the middle of their respective breakfasts when Ezekiel and the other professors marched into the room.

"Continue eating. Stuff yourselves full. You need that. We just have to update you about the current situation outside," Ezekiel said before consulting a paper.

Ezekiel told the others last night that he's planning to build another surveillance room to spy on their enemies. Despite Yvanna's awesome powers, she still needs powerful equipment in order to fully utilize her Haywire Weirdness. One of the reasons why Ezekiel went to the city was to acquire the necessary equipment for the new surveillance room.

"First and foremost, all the vital members of the rebellion have become a lot more valuable by several million. The government increased the reward money for our capture, yay," Ezekiel said.

"Woo-hoo!" RB shouted in mock celebration.

"Maybe I should turn you guys in," Crimson said from somewhere in the hall. "I wanna get rich."