Andy's POV
I walk into the house and Chelsea says "I'm so bored." I say "what do you wanna do?" Chelsea says "any parties tonight?" I say "you're like 14, no." She says "I'm a freshman, please?!" I say "yeah, freshman aren't ever invited to parties." She says "and what if I did?" I say "did you really?" She shows me her phone and it says:
AJ: coming to the party tonight?
Chelsea: yeah if my brother lets me
AJ: he can come too
Chelsea: woohoo *sarcasm
I say "stop hating on me and when did you become friends with a senior?" Chelsea says "I know how to flirt my way into things like you." I say "damn, were going to a party then. If you get drunk I will ground you." Chelsea says "no you won't." I say "fine." We wait a couple hours then I say "get out I'm changing" to Chelsea. She says "trying to impress Jonah? Oooooo." I say "no, I'm not." She says "sure" rolling her eyes. I say "your eyes are going to get stuck like that." She says "you do it more than I do so be quiet while I go put on a dress." I say "are you a virgin still?" She says "yes, Andrew. I'm still a virgin." I say "don't lose it at a party learned from experience." Chelsea says "eww I like to impress myself and others not be a slut like you." I say "shut up, now go away." She says "fine" walking out the door. I say "what to wear? What to wear?" I smirk thinking of a plan even though at first I'm not going to like it but I know I should do it. I pull out a tight pair of skinny jeans mumbling "perfect." I find a button up shirt, putting it on and unbuttoning the top 2 buttons. Welcome to operation get laid aka every party I go to except the jeans are normally looser. I need to wear these more often. This is how you get laid: buy tighter jeans. If you buy the right ones it'll work. I roll my sleeves and fix my hair. I say "working." I go to the twins room saying "hurry up!" Ben says "no!" I say "I will leave without you." Chelsea says "no you won't" as I open the door. She says "this one or this one?" Holding up a straightening iron and a curling iron. I squint saying "straight." She says "good plan" plugging it in. Ben says "why do I have to go?" Chelsea says "because" grabbing a couple pairs of heels from her closet. She says "which one?" I say "my left." She nods, putting them on. Ben says "you take forever" falling backwards on his bed. Chelsea says "shut your damn mouth, boy" as she finishes straightening her hair. Ben says "why the jeans so tight, Andrew?" I say "because." Chelsea says "the jeans are never this tight. Cutting off circulation?" I say "no, they're not. They make my legs look good too." We walk to AJ's house and Chelsea says "parties still amaze me even though they aren't the greatest." I say "you get used to it after a while." Chelsea rolls her eyes saying "whatever" as we walk into the house. They both walk off to find their friends and I mumble "lets do this." A girl latches onto my arm saying "wanna go upstairs, sexy?" I say "alcohol" because I'm not interested but she didn't need to know that. Girls at parties don't stay interested long if you aren't interested. She walks away and I grab a solo cup full of cheap beer. Great, I'm not gonna get drunk on this. Probably the universe telling me 'hey, don't become an alcoholic so you live to be 30.'  I mumble "I guess I'm sober tonight. Woohoo" rolling my eyes. I hear a few drunk cheers and whistles so I go to the main area to see the commotion. It's Cole of course. He walks up to me saying "what for alcohol here?" I say "cheap beer it sucks." He says "damn, that really does suck." He nods saying "he's over there" winking at me. I roll my eyes saying "shut up." Cole says "whatever, how do people get drunk on cheap beer?" I say "teenage party amateurs." Cole says "very true." I nod saying "I'll be back." Cole winks at me saying "no you won't." I roll my eyes and walk off to go find Jonah. Theres a room where my siblings, their close friends, Rachael, Seb, Sam, Jonah, and Cole walks in after me. They have a bottle in the middle and a bunch of shots off to the side. I sit next to Jonah saying "most of us are related why are we doing this?" Jonah says "you're most likely to get drunk this way and its vodka not the shitty stuff out there" poking my side. I say "don't poke me." He rolls his eyes saying "Rachael its your turn." She says "great" spinning the bottle. It lands on me saying "I've done it before why not again." I say "gross" as she kisses me. She flips me off then sits back down. Seb says "what did I just watch?" I say "hypocrite." He shakes his head and Jonah says "Colton, your turn, asshole."Cole says "yay!" I laugh and he spins it. It lands on Seb and Cole says "if you're down I'm down, bro." Seb rolls his eyes saying "what next? No homo." I say "keep it as PG as possible." Seb throws his leg over Coles hips, straddling him. Cole leans back on his hands and Seb grabs his face, kissing him. I say "not PG! Cover the young ones eyes!" Covering Jonahs eyes. Jonah says "you're like 2 years older than me stop" hitting my wrist.