Andy's POV
I go to homeroom and this new guy is here too. I groan and he smirks, raising an eyebrow at me. I just stay in art because thats my homeroom and the teacher says "I'm supposed to talk to you guys but I'm not good at that so how was everyones weekend?" We all shrug and she says "come on not all of you are shy or that would be kind of sad." The kid next to me says "were all awkward. We're teenagers." The teacher says "I know you're awkward but I don't care."  A few people 'oooo' like were in middle school and a classmate got sent to the office. The kid rolls his eyes mumbling "so caring, mom." She says "mhm you know it" ruffling his hair. He smacks her wrist and he says "don't touch my hair." She says "I will touch your hair all I want and you're going to suffer." I mean who wouldn't want to touch his hair it looks soft, its wavy, and it hangs over his eyes if its brushed forward. Its cute. No its not Andy. What the hell are you on about, Andy thats weird, dude. You're going to fuck a hot girl tonight at a party. He's so cute though. No shut up brain. You are straight and this boy sitting next to you is not going to change that. I run my hand through my hair and I hit my head on the desk. Sam mutters "you good man?" I say "no clue" rubbing my forehead. The kid smirks and I say "stop doing that." He says "why?" I say "it's annoying." He says "I'm gonna keep doing it then" smiling at me the turning to the front of the class. He pats my knee saying "you'll be fine." A girl goes over to him, straddling his thighs saying "hey, cutie" playing with the collar of his shirt. I glare at her and he says "I'm not interested in anything you have to offer." She says "just once?" Into his ear. He says "no sorry." His mom is trying not to laugh and I might've just figured out his secret. Cole walks in chuckling and he mumbles "he's not interested sis might wanna try another one." All the girls are staring at him but he doesn't notice. The girl glares, getting of his lap. He mumbles "finally. That was weird." I say "how does he not notice that all the girls in here are staring at him?" He says "he's not oblivious he's just stupid." Cole says "dude, I heard that my grades were better than yours last year." The kid laughs saying "I don't want to talk about it." Cole says "I don't care." The kid says "whatever bro." Cole says "mom, mom, mum, mum." She says "what do you want from me?!" He smiles like a child saying "nothing. I was told to annoy you." She says "by who?" He says "dad. K bye!" She says "no, get your ass back here!" Cole says "bye mom!" Running down the hallway?" She points at the kid next to me saying "did you know about this?!" He says "can I tell on him to dad?!" Clapping his hands. The teacher says "yeah, sure do it later though." He says "fine" crossing his arms. I chuckle quietly and the kid hits me. I hit him back and he rolls his eyes. I mutter "stop rolling your eyes or their gonna get stuck like that" rolling my eyes. He says "hypocrite." I say "whatever." He says "whatever" mockingly. I say "stop mocking me." He says "no" poking my upper thigh, making my leg feel electricity go through it. I say "don't touch me." He whispers "you liked it and you know it" winking at me. I bite the inside of my cheek and roll my eyes. He raises his eyebrows, biting his lip, his hair hanging in his eyes. Damn, he's cute. Andy, stop using your head. I say "thats what you think." He says "no, I know." I want to put a name to his pretty face. Thats not how you think, man. Girls, school, and parties. Thats it, Andy. Thats it. Fuck, I need to go home and sleep before this party. This is the only new kid that I cant screw with and I hate it. Maybe you could screw him, Andy. Stop it brain! You have no clue what you're talking about, you fucking idiot. He smirks and looks at me not breaking eye contact. He knows what he's doing to me. That asshole! I rub my forehead, sighing. He whisper "you into it yet? I see it in your eyes." I say "no I'm not" crossing my arms. He chuckles and the bell rings. His hips moving in all the right ways as he walks out. Yum. I get up muttering "I hate this." What is happening to me? What the hell does he think he's doing?! I'm fucked. Once the hall is kind of empty I pull him into a closet, shutting the door. He says "this is cliche. What are you going to do? Make out with me? Beat me up? This could go very different ways unless you're into that." I say "eww I'm not into that, I'm not into dudes, but what are you trying to do? Because its not working." He says "it is working thats why you started talking about it." I say "you have a plan because you also addressed it" pushing him against the wall. He says "I think its a little soon for us to be making out in a closet. Don't you think?" I say "I like to know the persons name first." He says "you don't pay attention to names so why do you want mine?" I say "how did you know that?" He says "I didn't I just know how to get information out of people" looking up at me. I say "you're an asshole." He says "ok" crossing his arms. He says "Ive heard worse." I say "I just can't win can I." He says "you could but you quit too quickly therefore I always win the argument." I grab his shirt collar saying "whats your name?" Stepping so close to him that our noses are almost touching. He says "you gotta figure it out, buddy." I roll my eyes saying "how do I do that?" He bites his lip saying "I can't tell you but I know you'll figure it out eventually, Andy. Pay attention." I say "I do pay attention." He says "no you don't or you'd know my name already" touching my arm. I'm about to threaten him and he says "you can threaten me but you don't scare me" his piercing eyes inches away from me. He has icy blue eyes, dark blonde hair, tight skinny jeans, a tee shirt that fits in all the right places, and  sharp but kind of feminine jawline. He bites his lip saying "I'll catch you later" opening the door and walking away. Damn. What is he doing to me!? I shouldn't be like this! The hell?!