Ch. 23

A/n yay I'm back. So I just want to take this time to say I decided to read this really cool story. I started reading it when it first came out, but school happened and it just slipped my mind. I reread the parts of the story I had already seen and I finished it. It made me cry, not only because it was sad, but it was also one of my first stories in this app. It really saddened me to have to let it go, but I'm glad I did it.

The story is called Someone's little sister  it's by: @JustAnotherDream_15 go read it if you haven't and show the creator some love. Anyways onto this long awaited chapter.

~~~~~~~Y/n's pov~~~~~~~~

School went on like normal, well I would say that but I've been feeling this chill. It's like someone is staring into my soul, better yet it's like the fates are staring into my soul and they're about to cut my thread. Sending me to whatever fate in the underworld Hades has planned for me.

Sorry to much Greek Mythology. Anyways what I'm saying is it feels like someone is observing me, looking for the right time to attack. Every time I look for the eyes I can't find anything. It's really creepy.

There it is again, the feeling. I decided I wouldn't look for the culprit anymore, not unless I feel it's necessary. I just have to let it go, as hard as that is. 

Soon came the last class of the day. Apparently the teacher didn't care so we were aloud to do whatever as long as we were quiet. A bunch of kids got into groups taking about random things, Mina then motioned for me to join her group. I like to call them the Bakubros, but that's besides the point. Once I got over there they asked me what I thought about our core classes.

"Uh, well I don't have a problem with them. I don't do terrible, I'm just not top tier brain level" Those words left my mouth before I even had time to think, "I- I mean I'm not one of the straight A students, I'm more B-average. Ya know" Then they started laughing. I'm pretty sure I blushed so hard it put Todoroki's hair to shame. In the middle of his laughing Denki said "Oh my god, brain level. What even is that" I just looked down to embarrassed to speak. "That was to good, I'm gonna use that now" Denki added.

I just nodded and walked away. That was way to much for me, I stopped at Sho's desk and sat down. "So what happened" He asked, I looked at him and said "I told them that I'm not top tier brain level" He looked at me and chuckled "Wow and I thought you only talked to me and Shinsou like that" "Yeah so did I, but it just came out" "Well I bet it'll be ok, I mean what are they gonna do. Put you in jail" "Yeah your right, I might a well run away now. I still have time to find a safe house" "I could hide you" "Ha and risk you father finding me" "Good point, we'll just have to take him out" "Oh yeah and while we're at it I'll just beat All Might in a serious battle"

Then we stared laughing, everyone was looking at us. I mean if I wasn't friends with Sho and I saw him laughing I would probably think the world was ending. Midoriya walked over and said "What's going on over here" Sho answered before I could even look at Midoriya, "We were talking about killing Endeavor and All Might" Midoriya froze and his face went pale "It was a joke, we were just joking. We wouldn't be able to put a scratch on Endeavor, not to mention All Might" I said before anyone else could.

Midoriya relaxed and said "Oh, the way Todoroki said it made it sound serious" "Yeah, but that's just how Sho works. Once you spend time with him you'll pick up on his jokes and sarcasm" "Yeah I guess, wait did you just call him Sho" "Uh, yeah. It's just um, you know, it's just what I call him. Kind of like how you call Bakugou Kacchan" "Ok well, sorry to have bothered you" "You didn't bother us, you can stay if you want"

Good going Y/n, you just caused yourself an unnecessary amount on anxiety. "Uh yeah ok, I guess I will then" Maybe he sensed how nervous I was because he motioned for Ochaco and Iida, who's names I had just recently learned, to come join us. I mentally thanked him and just listened to everyone talk.

~~~~~ Bakugou's pov~~~~~

That extra just exposed herself, I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. She just gives out all her information like it's nothing. Well she's dead.

Or ...

I could use this against her. Imagine all the things I could do to freak her out, this is going to be fun.

I looked over to where she is and saw something that made my blood boil, she was not only talking to that Half n Half bastard. She was also talking to Deku, GOD IT BOTHERS ME SEEING HER WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT OBVIOUSLY LIKE HER. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY.

what are you doing to me y/n.

"Hey Bakubro you ok" "Of course I am shitty hair" "Ok, just making sure"

A/n I'm so glad I'm back. I just wanted to know if you all had any stories you wanted me to read, like one's you've written or if there's one you think I sould read. Please let me know and I will. Thank you all.