Ch. 18

We love that the chapters are all late this week, I am debating doing a chapter tomorrow, this is an adventure for all of us. Yay this chapter is also not as long as I wanted it to be, but I can't think of anything else.

~~~~~~~Y/n's pov~~~~~

That morning I got up early, can I get a round of applause. I made breakfast, when I finished I got ready for school. I yelled to my mom "I'm leaving for school so don't freak out when you don't see me" I walked outside, took a deep breath, and started my way to the bus. Because I was there early no one I knew was on the bus, the bus came to a sudden stop and I dumped into someone.

When I looked to see who I made eye contact with a guy that had blue hair, I said "I'm sorry" quickly and looked down. He said "Don't worry, you did nothing wrong" While I was looking down I saw a wallet at his feet, I looked inside to make sure it was his, it had his picture in it so I decided to give it to him, "Here you dropped this" He freaked out and grabbed his wallet from my hand, apparently it freaked him out so much that he activated his quirk, he ended up disintegrating his wallet.

I looked at him a little freaked out because I just made him disintegrate his wallet. I looked at him and said "I'm so sorry, how much was in there, I can pay it back" "You know what you can give me twenty dollars now and give me your number so you can get me lunch or pay back the whole two fifty I had in my wallet" I nodded and gave him a twenty and my number "You must be a student at UA" I looked at him confused "Your uniform, that explains why you're so nice" I just smiled and nodded, after a while it was my stop so I told him to have a good day and I waved him good bye.

I got to class and just sat there waiting for everyone to show up, after a while I was woken up by Iida. He told me that school was no place to sleep and that sleeping the required eight hours was really important. I just ignored him and sat up, I looked around and saw that most of the kids were there.

Once everyone was in their seats class started, I had no comprehension so I barely followed the lesson. After class I got a message

Unknown:

Hi this is Tomura, the guy on the bus.

I just wanted to see if you could join me for lunch

Me:

I'm sorry but the school doesn't let us out of school until the end of the day

After school I'll text you if you can meet later

Tomura:

I'm free anytime today

Me:

Ok cool I'll text you when school is over

I put up my phone and walked into the next class. I went through that class a little better, but I was still lost. The classes droned on until lunch, I was joined by Sho walking to the cafeteria. We walked in a comfortable silence.