Ch. 15

So inspiration is hard to find but I can make it. Anyways we are at the last couple days of the week, yay. I posted at least one chapter a day, some were late though. Sorry this is shorter than I planned for it to be. At least I posted.

~~~~~ Y/n's pov~~~~~

After the last class of the day I got a text. 

Should be in 1A:

Hey I'm waiting at the front gate 

We can walk home if you want

Me:

Sorry me and Sho are going to a cafe after I missed class

Should be in 1A:

Oh

Wait why did you miss class

Me:

If you want to come with us we can talk about it

Should be in 1A:

No I don't want to intrude on anything

Me:

Oh your not intruding

I'll ask Sho if you can come just to prove it to you

Should be in 1A:

Please don't

Me:

To late

He said it was cool so now your coming and if you don't come with us then you hate me

Should be in 1A:

Fine

You really are persuasive you know that

Me:

Yeah I'm also pretty cute lel

jk

"You're not ugly Y/n" I jumped. It turns out Todoroki was watching the conversation the whole time, "And I never said he could come with us" "Well I didn't think I had to ask. We're all friends, you would have said yes anyways" "Fine whatever, but when he gets confused with our lessons don't blame me" "I won't, I'll blame myself" ( This next paragraph is just a recap of what happened, the only thing worth reading is their reactions. They freak out so you don't have to read the next paragraph)

We made it to the front gate and Shinsou started walking with us. "So do you wanna tell me why you missed class" "I told you I would. So when I went for water Bakugou slammed me against the vending machine" "HE WHAT" They yelled at the same time "He slammed me against the vending machine" They looked mad but nodded "Then he was all like 'do you and half n half have a death wish' so I looked at him and said 'no I wish you would have asked if you could slam me against the wall before you did'" "Why did you say that" Shinsou asked "That is a good question, I don't even know. Anyway then he was like 'next time I slam you against the wall I'll kill you and bury you next to my phone'" "He found out" Todoroki piped in. "Yeah, well then I had an anxiety attack so I skipped the next class and Mina found me. She calmed me down, after the next class Bakugou told me I should just kill myself so I yelled back at him. Before the last class of the day he was being yelled at so I told everyone to back off, so they did. After that we went to class and here we are now."

"She held his hand" Todoroki said "You did what now!" Shin yelled "Well I hold my friends hands ok, it was the only thing I could think of" "What's next, you gonna kiss him" "Shin why are you so mad, you act like I'm in love with him" "Y/n you held his hand after he told you to kill yourself, why wouldn't I be mad" I stood there shocked. I never thought the things I did could hurt my friends, I stopped in my tracks "I'm sorry Shin, I just didn't want people to hate on him because he said something to me that he says to everyone. I just over reacted, if it makes you feel better I won't talk to him again" "No I didn't, it's just. I just hate when people are so ugly to you and then you stand there and take it. You are the most beautiful girl I know, both on the inside and out, you really are hero material." 

Everything got silent, Shin broke the silence "Stay you, but promise me you won't let him have sway over your emotions and that you won't over look your own emotions." I looked at him and smiled "Only if you promise to make it into the hero course with us" I put my hand out for him to shake "Well I guess we're both fulfilling these promises, because I'm making into the hero course" He said taking my hand and shaking it. 

Sho piped in "If we aren't the big three by the end of third year I'm blaming Minetta" "And why Minetta" I asked "Because everything is always his fault" We all laughed and continued on our way to the café. "So what's with the weird nicknames" Shin asked "What do you mean" "Your calling me Shin and Todoroki Sho" "Because I think they're cute, you got a problem with it" "No, no it's fine, I was just wondering" I shoved his shoulder a little bit and we just kept walking to the Café.