Ch. 17

Sorry this is so late today, I had a sports thing that took forever. Sorry this is so short.

~~~~~~~Y/n's pov~~~~~~~~~

When I finally got home Shin and Sho waved bye and I went inside. "So you seem to have boys lining up to date you for miles" "Ha you wish mom" I smiled at her and walked to my room. I got out my homework and started working, after a while I got stuck on a question and I got a text.

Blasty boi:

So you wanna tell me who you are 

Or are you gonna continue this and end up dead

Me:

Lel just the person I needed

I needz halp wit homwrk wat iz anser to 9

Blasty boi:

Tell me who you are and I give you answers

Me:

Thats not how this works buddy

I could ask anyone else you just texted me

Blasty boi:

Do you know who I am and what I'm capable of

Me:

Um

Are you

JOHN CENA

Blasty boi:

You know what I'm done bye never talking to you again

Me:

Oh don't be like that ;)

    *Read*

Me: 

Really, are you really doing this

   *Read*

Me:

Rude, whatever I don't need you anyways

  *Read*

I put down my phone angry, how dare he leave me on read. Now he's really in for it, I hope he likes cursed images. I gave up on the homework and laid down, I was just ready to sleep forever. Then I got a call, of course I answered. "Hello" I heard in a rough voice "Hi, who dis" "Guess who extra" "Um, ... , JOHN CENA" "So wanna give up your name or are we gonna fight about this" "Give me the answer to number nine and I will give you a hint" "Fine the answer is 25" "What, this is history" "I know you damn extra now tell me who you are" "Not until you give me the real answer" "Fine it's John Laurens" "Thank you, your clue is, I am the cutest mother fucker in there" "Oh that helps a lot, I'm the only good looking person in there" "I don't know, Todoroki is pretty cute, so is Midoriya" "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that, give me a real clue" "Ok, um ... B average, that's my grade"

"That helps no one" "Well you better start looking or else I'll just up and beat you in class" "You don't have a chance" "Oh yes I do you know why. Because I'm JOHN MOTHER FUCKING CENA" "That's it" And then he hung up. I laughed until I became blue in the face, mom yelled "SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP" So I shut up and waited for sleep to take over.