Ch. 7

Y/n pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes were over and I was packing up to go home. All of a sudden a shadow loomed over me. I looked up. Bakugou stood there glairing at me. I was just terrified, did he figure out who I am. 

He just stared at me. I waved awkwardly at him.

"Stop the waving. Do you know who's phone number this is." He said pointing at his phone. In fact it was my number. I shook my head slowly. He growled and walked away mumbling something, I honestly couldn't hear him.

I took out my phone once I couldn't see him and started to mess with him.

Y/n

wow you really thought that weird quiet girl was me.

BakaBoi

WHERE ARE YOU

Y/n

you know around

I look up from my phone and hear stomping, I quickly put my phone in my bag. I did it just in time because in came a fuming Bakugou. I tried to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "WHO ELSE IS IN HERE" I just shrugged my shoulders.

He gave my a look that said if I was lying he would torcher we and let me bleed out slowly, yeah I know all that from one look but if you saw it you would see the same thing. He let go of my wrist and I scurried out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and of course I went straight to my room. I sat on my bed blushing, he almost caught me. Then it hit me.

He is going to check the room and  when he finds no one in there he'll come after me.

I'll quote All might on this, OH MY OH MY GOODNESS, yeah I'm so dead. I stood up slowly and walked out of my room and saw mom in the kitchen. I walked over to her and hugged her. "I love you mom, you're the best mom I could have asked for." "Ok... What do you want" "Nothing I probably won't be coming home tomorrow." "And why is that?" "Because I lied to this kid and he's always mad and he doesn't like me and he was really mad and-" "Ok-ok calm down sweetie you won't die. You'll be fine" I just nodded.

~~~~~~~~Bakugou pov~~~~~~~~~~

That fatty lied. She knew no one was in there. I just wasted my time searching that damn room. I walked into my house and that old hag waiting for me. "WHAT" "Where have you been" "NO WHERE. LEAVE ME ALONE" I stormed off to my room.