Ch. 11

I'm planning on finishing this week with at least one chapter a day and then uploading new chapters every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

~~~~~~~Bakugou's pov~~~~~~~

I have been looking for my phone for hours now. I have a feeling it was that Icy hot basterd, the way he looked at me and would laugh with that pig just rubbed me the wrong way. I can just tell they did something. I made it home and imedeatly got on my computor to track my phone, the tracker on my computor can track my phone even if it's dead or broken.

The tracker found my phone at the battle grounds at school. Now I'm not 100 but I don't remember going to the battle grounds with my phone. I did however hear that pig and icy hot talk about the battle grounds. THEY. ARE. SO. DEAD.

~~~~~Y/n's pov~~~~~

At school the next day everything felt off. As if something bad would happen, every turn was torcher. I made it to lunch unharmed.

As I walked into the cafeteria I heard yelling from all over. Aizawa was running at me from my left, Present Mic from the right, Bakugou from behind me, and Shinsou and Todoroki from the front. All I remember was running forward, grabbing Todoroki and Shinsou and shoving past students trying to get away from imminent death.

The whole time Todoroki and Shinsou kept asking what was going on. When we were finally safe I told them that Bakugou, Aizawa, and Present Mic were running at me. "Wow and you almost escaped, detention after school, all three of you. And you use your quirks to get out of it you'll be running laps around the whole UA building."

I slowly turned around and right behind me was All Might. Shinsou looked at him and said "And I thought you were cool once" All might looked at him and said "Wha-" "Go get us Mc Donalds and we can talk about this."

All might jumped away saying "OFF TO MC DONALDS I GO" We all looked at each other and laughed. I realized in that moment I had never really listened to them laugh, so I did.

Todoroki's laugh was oddly smooth with a slight rough undertone, you could tell he didn't laugh much. It was a deep oddly energetic sound. Then there was the way he looked, his normal stoic face was replaced with the face of a two year old that was just given candy. He looked so at ease.

Shinsou's laugh was completely rough, it's not like he didn't laugh more like he laughed to much and it was taking a toll on his voice. It was a tired tone with small hints of satisfaction hidden in there. The way he looked when he laughed was about like a girl, he covered his face as if someone would hate him for laughing. He just seemed a little nervous, of course he also looked so into the moment you just couldn't help but smile.

At that moment the only thing that mattered to you was being here with your friends, being safe and protected, and of course if you were going to get 6 nuggets from Mc Donalds rather than the 4 you're given with the happy meal.