Ch. 20

Yay no school, that means I don't have a reason not to post chapters. I am just lazy, but I'm fighting that from now on. So lets see what I can come up with from now on. BTW I was supposed to perform in a play March 20th and I was a main character, thanks Covid-19.

~~~~~Y/n's pov~~~~~~~

I got up this morning to banging on my bedroom door, "MOM I GET IT, I'M UP" The banging never stopped though, I opened the door about to yell when I was stopped dead in my tracks. At the door was Shinsou, and he looked a little flustered after looking at me. He quickly averted his eyes and said "I came by to walk with you to school, but when you didn't come out of your house I knocked at the door and your mom said you should be in you room, so I came to get you and I'm sorry" 

I looked at him confused then looked down at myself, I was to tired to get pajamas on so I just put on a baggy shirt and fell asleep. So what he saw was me in a baggy shirt and underwear, I'm just lucky my bra was on.

I slammed my door shut and yelled "PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING" "No of course not" "THEN WHY DID YOU SAY SORRY" "Fine I did see, but only for a second. I'll just wait in your living room" "YES PLEASE" I heard him walk away from my door, so I got ready for school.

I walked into the living room and saw my mom smirking at me "So what was all the yelling about" I just walked past her, when I got to the door I said, "Nothing, we have to go now. I will be back for dinner today" I made a hand motion for Shin to come with me, before we left mom said, "Ok sweetie, see you later" I waved and walked out the door with Shin.

We walked to the bus in silence, when we finally got there Shin said, "Are you just going to ignore me, I said sorry and I meant it. I would have never if I knew you weren't ready" "I know it's just embarrassing, I forgive you just don't tell anyone" "I promise" We sat down after that and started talking about random things until we got to school.

Once we were at the front gate I was bumped into luckily I didn't fall over or drop anything, The person who bumped into me was a second year, I didn't really blame him though. For some reason everyone was in front of the school. As it turned out Mineta did something pervy and was now in a fight. I didn't really care, seeing as he was always pervy and he was bound to get beat up for it at some point.

I made my way around the crowd and into the school, not taking the time to see who was fighting Mineta.

I just realized that I make the mom pretty good. I'm really sorry if yours isn't, I'll be your mom if you need it.