Ch. 21

Lel just got mad inspiration, don't know what's about to happen but it's going to be something.

~~~~~~Bakugou's pov (at the front of the school)~~~~~~

I was on my way into school when I over heard that tiny horney bitch, who shouldn't be in 1 A, say  "Yeah, and the big girl, Y/n. She might look all nice and innocent but she is a dirty little slut"

I don't know why, but I just got so mad I walked right over to him and socked him in the face. I yelled "Yeah right buddy, no girl even wants to get within 50 feet of you" He looked up at me and said, "Oh Bakugou, um that was nothing. And why do you even care you told her to kill herself" I just lost my mind and started punching and kicking any part of him I could.

In the midst of the fight I yelled "At least I don't run around being a pervert, not even I would say shit like that." I don't really remember what he said after that, and I don't really care. It was the repeated "stop" or "please, I'm sorry" or something. Like I said, I don't really care. After I effectively beat him up, I left and went to class.

~~~~~Y/n's pov~~~~~

When I got into the classroom I walked over to Mina, who had motioned for me to come over to her. She was with a bunch of other girls from class and they were all talking. When I got over there Mina asked "Did you hear about the fight in front  of the school" "Yeah" Momo piped in "Do you know who the fight was between" "Not really, I did see Mineta getting beat up though" Momo then said "Yeah and the other person was Bakugou" "Ooo, I feel bad for Mineta" Tsu then piped in and said "You won't in a second" Mina added "Yeah, Mineta apparently said something about you being a slut, so Bakugou jumped in and defended your honor" 

I was taken aback by what I was just told, then Bakugou busted into the classroom in a really bad mood. Then Mr. Aizawa came in and we all sat down, ready for class to start, I couldn't really focus on what was going on though. So instead I just disappeared into the world of thoughts and ideas.

All of my thoughts were about Bakugou though, I just couldn't get over the fact that he fought for me (Heathers fans where you at) then Mineta busting into the classroom brought me out of my thoughts. It was clear to anyone that's alive that Bakugou got angrier when Mineta showed up. I also got mad, I have no clue if anyone noticed, but I was angry.

The only reason I got angry was because I started thinking about how Mineta said rude things about me, and he was just going to let people run with the rumors he started. If Bakugou wasn't there who knows what could have happened, wow and now I have to thank Bakugou.

Soon class was over and I packed up my stuff, I ran over to Bakugou. Which earned me strange looks, and I said "Hey I heard what you did earlier, and I'd like to say thanks. If you hadn't taken care of it I would have some pretty nasty rumors spread about me" He then answered, rather quickly I might add, "Didn't do it for you, he was saying shit about a bunch of people. I just so happened to stop him when he said something about you" I looked at him and smiled "Well, thank you anyway, even if it wasn't for me I still appreciate it"

I patted his shoulder and walked away, leaving him in a stunned silence. While I walked away from him I yelled "And that's 5 dollars for the swear jar" I met up with Sho and he said "The swear jar" I smiled at him and said "Yeah how else am I supposed to buy that All Might figurine that just came out" He just laughed and said "I could always just steal my dads credit card" "Yeah and then he would discover it was for me and I would be the one robbed, of my life of course" "And I would make him give it back" I just shoved Sho and we continued walking to the next class of the day.