Ch. 10

A/N yay we're back, I'm planning on pumping out as many chapters as possible this week, and I am going to try to update consistently from now on.

~~~~~~Y/n pov~~~~~~~~

The day went on as usual. Me not answering questions teachers asked me, smart remarks from Bakugou, and the crushing weight of my depression. It was finally the end of the school day I was so ready to go home when out of no where I heard Aizawa call my name. Oh shit I got detention with Todoroki, dang. Oh well.

In detention we were sat down in Present Mic's class to serve our time. Present Mic came in and started yelling about grammar an spelling and other things that I didn't care about. I looked over at Todoroki and said "Do you want to get out of here" He replied "Yeah" "Ok I need you to do me a favor and be ready to catch me" "Ok why" "Not important right now" He nodded.

I stood up and started singing a lullaby, of course I was using my quirk to direct the lullaby straight at the part of the brain that controls when you sleep. It is a very difficult prosess, and as soon as I finish I get a migraine so bad that half the time I pass out. I can use this in large crowds but 1. I have to sing out loud, 2. I can't control who hears it if I plan on using it on multiple people, and 3. I can't control it as well on multiple people, so the more people the less likely it is to put anyone to sleep.

Of course there can be multiple people around as long as I'm just aiming it at one person. Unfortunately no matter if someone falls asleep or not I will still get the migraine. As soon as I finished Present Mic and I both started to fall, I was caught by Todoroki on the otherhand.

"What was that" "My quirk?" "Your quirk" As he walked me home I explained my quirk to him. He just nodded and listened. It was really nice to have someone listen to me for once. We made it to my house and he let me walk to the door alone. I opened the door and he looked at me and said "Thanks to you I can finally go home and disappoint my dad on purpose" "If he asks who you were passing notes with tell him it was a cutie whose brain is as big as her ass" I said while I slapped my ass "Oh and you have to do the ass slap thing to" "You got it" I waved as he left.

"So who was that" my mom said as I closed the door. "That was my friend Todoroki" "Friend huh, are sure about that" "Yeah, I'd be afraid to date him" "Why" "His dad is Endeavor" "Sweetie if you date him, keep his dad away from me" "Sure, but I'm scared of his dad to. Anyways I have homework to do" "Ok sweetie"

As I walked to my room I heard my mom say "This is the first time she's ever wanted to do homework" If only she new. The "homework" I'm doing is actually finding memes and cursed images to send to the angry cactus boi for when he gets a new phone.