Ch. 12

A/n Yay more chapters. Sorry it's late school stuff has been getting in the way but I am still working on the story, I do have some plans for future stories and stuff but I want to focus on one story at a time until I have time. We'll just have to wait and see for now. Enjoy the story.

*WARNING* there will be mention of putting yourself down, I just want you to know no matter your body type, gender, sexuality, race, religion, or thing that makes you different from anybody else. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU DISERVE THE WORLD. 

~~~~~~Y/n's pov~~~~~

So we ended up getting caught by Aizawa. He made us run laps around the school, and the worst part, he confiscated the Mc Donalds. It was the worst form of torcher. When we finally finished I went to get water. As I was putting a dollar into the vending machine I was slammed up against it.

"SO DO YOU AND HALF N HALF HAVE A DEATH WISH" In that moment I regretted living. In my moment of 'brilliance' I said "No, but I do wish you would've asked if you could slam me against the wall before you did" Ok so first it was not a wall, second it was so unexpected I couldn't even believe I said that, and third the look on Bakugou's face was the most terrifying thing ever.

It started out flustered and confused, then it changed to absolutely pissed off, and it ended with a cocky smirk as he leaned forward and said "Next time I slam you against a wall it will end with you buried eight feet underground. right. next. to. my. phone" 

My heart left my body in that moment. You see I would be totally fine, if only he didn't say it so calmly. And then it hit me, he said he would bury me next to his phone. He found his phone and he knew that I buried it. "What do you mean next to your phone, I don't even know what it looks like." "Lie all you want but I know you and half n half buried it"

Then he pulled out the broken phone. I remember looking into his eyes and seeing that he saw my face turn white. "I I-I don't, I-I didn'-" "You didn't do it, oh or you didn't know, you can't lie to me piggy." He let out a low gaudy chuckle and walked away after he made sure he effectively got in my head.

I couldn't even focus on getting my water so I left the dollar in the machine for someone else to use. I walked into class and it felt like everyone's eyes were on me, I looked around the classroom paranoid and saw that no one was even looking in my direction. The feeling just wouldn't go away, then my breathing became unsteady. All I could focus on was how slow time felt in that moment.

The time only seemed to slow down, as if it knew that I needed to escape. I could feel my lungs closing up, begging for fresh air. My hands shook so bad I could barely hold my pencil, it turns out my whole being was shaking, my soul and body. Tears were welling up in my eyes, but all I could do was pray the time would go faster. Then it hit my I was having a anxiety attack, everything hurt and I was scared, so scared. It was cold and my heart ached, tears slipped down my face then the bell rang.

I knew I had more classes to go to but I couldn't, not in this state. So I skipped, I sat in the library listening to the uneven sound of the broken clock. Then I broke, I don't understand what I did to end up in this state, but every time I thought about how it was wrong to skip class for something as weak as an anxiety attack it freaked me out more.

After class ended I heard someone come into the library, I tried to hide in myself but I was to fat for that obviously. Mina walked around the shelf and saw me, knees to my chest, tears in my eyes. Behind her was a girl I think was named Tsuyu, and two other girls one had brown hair and naturally pink cheeks while the other looked to have earphone plugins attached to her ears. They all looked at me. Mina was the only one who dared to speak "Oh my God, Y/n, are you ok" "Yeah I just needed to uh read I guess" They all looked at me as if I was crazy, except for Mina she knew about my fear of telling people that something was wrong.

Mina just sat next to me realizing I had an anxiety attack and pulled me in for a hug. Every time I had an anxiety or panic attack in middle school she would pull me into a hug and let me listen to her heart beats so I could match mine to hers and calm down. The girls just watched. Tsuyu broke the silence "What's going on" "She had an anxiety attack" Mina replied. At this point I was so focused on her heart beat that I didn't care what they said.

"Will she be ok" "Yeah she just needs time" I sat up and Mina got the message to let go. "Can we just not talk about what happened to anyone" I asked and they all quickly said yes. We all stood up and walked to our next class, how was I going to explain why I missed class. I just decided to focus on something, anything else. As we neared the classroom the brown haired girl looked at me and said "This is our own personal fight culb" The earphone girl looked at her and said "I didn't see anything in that library" Mina piped in "What library" I laughed and said "Be carful what you say, the first rule will get ya." Tsuyu just smile and we entered the classroom.