Don't Want To Be Thrown Out

Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment! Song and singer for this chapter are as follows:-

Song Name: Wolves
Singer Name: Selena Gomez
Cover By: First To Eleven

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No.21

Evelyn's POV:

He wasn't joking I really do have just one class with them. Well, this sucks. Oh well, at least I have Hazel and Bella, "So what do you think of the classes, till now?" Bella asks me as we head for lunch.

"Umm... Okay, I guess... I've already studied a lot abroad so it kind of seems boring." I reply.

She looks at me surprised, "How did you manage everything and business along with it?"

I shrugged, "Dunno. I guess I was just too organized. But it had its downsides as well. I never got to experience being a kid and not always be calculating around people. I had to give up many things that seem just everyday things but to me, they were priceless things. In which I guess I can include carelessly falling in love."

Since we all brought our lunch we sit down at a table which is vacant towards the middle of the cafeteria, Hazel looks a bit scared, I ask habitually, "What's wrong?"

"This table is mostly occupied by the cheerleaders and the jocks... They'll not be happy that we're sitting here."

"For all, I care they can kiss the ground but we're not leaving because they sit here. No one has their name on it." Ly says accompanied by Mark and the twins.

The twins being Joseph and Caleb King. We met once or twice in the summer holidays but that was because we had business, this would be the first time they just meet up.

I nod, "I agree. Why should we care? Do their parents own this school?"

"Actually, as a matter of fact, my mom is the chairwoman of this school." We all turn towards the squeaky voice and it's a girl or a Barbie doll witch with literal bleached hair and clothes so revealing that I can't help saying what I say, "Why did you even bother wearing clothes at all?"

Hazel and Bella look at me shocked but on the other hand the guys including Chris and Seb who just entered the cafeteria laugh their butts off. She glares at me viciously but I can't care less.

"Hey! Who are you to insult my girlfriend like that, you bitch?" The guy who's all muscles and no brains say.

I sigh and continue drinking sprite, but I guess he managed to make Mark angry since he punched him in the gut, Mark may not look much but he gives me a really hard time when we're training. To date, Ly has been unable to beat him whereas I often either have a draw with him or I beat him. But he's one tough guy.

The stupid jock drops to the ground, and the entire cafeteria which was bustling with voices drop to nothing, "Call my best friend something like that again and I promise I'll send you to the hospital."

"Also think twice before messing with us Stan's and Alonso's. One word against her and we'll make your life a living hell." Ly hisses.

As I said, the two goofballs are overprotective over a tad bit too much. The stupid people scurry out of the way. Ly and the gang take their places, "I was kind of expecting Rain to beat them half to death." Chris dramatically sighs.

I hit him on the head. A few weeks back Amalie as she forced me to stay, took us to the private training facility owned by the Theodores and Chris asked me to fight him. I may have gone a bit hard on him but only because he said that he can take it. From that day we meet up once a week so that I can train him. He refused to let anyone train him. But only if was okay with it.

"I don't do it whenever someone irritates me, you dumbo," I say eating my fries.

"Well Matt was definitely right when he said, you're far more interesting than other girls." Caleb chuckles for the first time sitting at our table.

"Thanks." I smile.

After lunch, we have two more periods but the last one was free because the teacher didn't come. Other than that first day back and we have a project that consists of half the entire semester's grade. At least my partner is someone I can work with, Bella.

I was going to go to the library when my cell started ringing. I wonder what happened. It was an anonymous number, I picked it up, "Hello, is this Ms. Colton?"

"Yes."

"Miss. Colton, I am Johanna Stevens. I am the vice-principal of the kindergarten, I want to meet you right now. You're the official guardian of Cameron Colton. Cameron was caught fighting with another child. His parents are coming and they want to take legal action of the incident."

"Alright... I'll be there in 10 minutes max." I hang up.

I sigh, and text Mark that I need to go to Ron's school A.S.A.P. I left after taking my bag from the locker. I take out my keys from my pocket. I seriously wonder what happened that Ron didn't give them Mom's number.

Reaching the school in less than 15 minutes, parking my car I go to the office, "You're Miss. Colton?" The same voice says.

The way that Ms. Stevens eyed me really made me irritated, "Yes. My name is Evelyn Colton. I'm Cameron's elder sister."

"Right, I'll have Mrs. Lawrence take you to your brother." She says like she's doing me a huge favor.

Her fake smile was almost as irritating as her voice. I leave without saying anything and see another woman approaching me but she's really graceful, "You're Cameron's sister?" She asks politely.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm Evelyn Colton." I take out my hand and she shakes it with her own.

"That last time I left he was a very patient child. What happened to him to become so violent? He wouldn't even tell me... And I thought that I was able to understand him." She says as she walks ahead.

I connect the dots and it clicks, "You're his favorite teacher Miss. Hailey, aren't you?"

She stops, looks at me then giggles, "Yes, that's what he calls me. And here we are." We stop in front of the classroom.

It's completely vacant except for Lotte and Ron, but his arm is bandaged, I run towards him and inspect his wound, Lotte hugs me and starts crying, "What happened you two?"

I say kissing both the kids on their temples, Lotte just shakes in my arms, "Lee... Charlie is a bit shaken because of what happened... Archer is still on his way. Can you comfort her?"

I nod. I pick her up and cradle her in my arms, "What's wrong Lotte?"

I slowly wipe her tears and then make her face me, "Evie... It wasn't Ron's fault... The kids were bullying me... They were saying that Daddy adopted me taking pity on me... But I know Daddy better... T-They said that once Daddy marries someone they'll throw me out... I don't wanna be thrown out... Evie, I'm scared."