Prologue

Evelyn Rain Colton: Has had to face hardships like no other. The people she trusted, betrayed them in the cruelest way. They killed her father. She escaped her in dark of the night with her mother and baby brother.  Coming to LA was one of hardest decisions she'd made. But now she has to learn the meaning of trust, love and friendship. Can she do it?

Archer James Theodore: The eldest son of Amalie and Austin Theodore. He doesn't have time for love. He wants to be as great a CEO as his father and grandfathers. Adopting little Charlotte as his daughter. He has no space for women. In his eyes all are gold diggers. He loves only family. And can't love any other. Or so it seems.

So two people belonging two very different world's what would happen if their worlds collide? Due to one night? One incident? Will sparks fly or their doubts and fears keep them from having something beautiful?

Her happiness was snatched right out from her hands. Now she is out for revenge. And she won't stop till she gets justice.

She has to protect the ones she loves. But will that cost her own love as well?

He once fell in love, but she betrayed him in the cruelest way by ending up on his fellow friend's bed. He wanted to surprise her on their 2nd anniversary, little did he know he is the one to be surprised.

Now his heart is frozen. He knows that no woman or girl can ever be like his mother. It is just a fantasy. No more. But will this be the reason for him for being unable to experience something beautiful?

READ TO FIND OUT!

A new announcement! A new book launched with regular updates!