Whose Girlfriend?

Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment! Song and singer for this chapter are as follows:-

Song Name: Give Your Heart A Break
Singer Name: Demi Lovato

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
*********

Chapter No.16

Archer's POV:

Grandma is absolutely thrilled about me talking to Eve every day... One way or the other. Yes, I call her Eve. It's different and definitely suits her just like Rain her middle name. I would've been a fool for not apologizing... In return, I've earned a friend. I couldn't believe in all honesty that she bore no grudge against me...

Charlotte nowadays is over the moon whenever one of us mentions Eve. It almost seems that she likes Eve more than me. Who the heck am I kidding? I even like her which is totally different than how I usually am. It's not a good sign for me... But if this keeps up I may not be able to hold back the fact that I actually like her more than I should... This is a freaking mess!

Today Dad and I have to attend the event by Bernard Alonso. If I'm not wrong this is the event that is specifically held for Eve. Eve will be wearing a dress designed by Aunt Lillian. They've already met and to say she gushed at how adorable she is would be absolutely correct!

I am curious about her dress for tonight. After all, she is the guest of honor for this event, though many don't know about it.

"Yo, cuz!" Seb says coming my way.

I see Uncle Daniel making his way to Dad, I nod, "Looking forward to your girlfriend's attire for tonight?"

"Whose girlfriend?" Matt says coming towards us.

Matt aka Matthew King the eldest son of Brian and Lillian King, "Mattie bro! Good to see you! Finally, you're back from Italy." Seb says giving him a bro hug.

"Alright, now whose girlfriend are you talking about, Seb? As far as I know, Archer won't ever get back together with the bitch." He scoffs at the end.

"Not that slut! I am talking about the girl that both Aunt Amalie and Grandma Dawn are smitten over! You'll see in a little while." Seb answers.

"She isn't my girlfriend, you idiot! She's only a friend." I say.

"Yet... She isn't your girlfriend yet. No one can forecast the future." Seb shrugs casually.

Bernard Alonso takes the stage, "Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for attending the banquet. As you all know two years ago, Dream Palace was founded. It was believed to be another Alonso Ind. Project. But the truth couldn't be further from it. It was wholly and totally handled and owned by my niece. Of course, I don't have a niece but I consider her as the equivalent of my daughter. I proudly present the CEO of Dream Palace Evelyn Colton!"

I didn't notice how and when she was beside Bernard and smiling she steps forward, "Thank you, Uncle. But that is a bit of exaggeration. I have yet to make you really proud. Good evening, ladies and gents. And welcome to the formal gathering. My name is Evelyn Colton and indeed I am the CEO of Dream Palace. To many, it may seem impossible for a mere child to in charge of multi-international restaurants and cuisines. I hope you all like our cuisines. My passion for cooking combines with two very amazing friends we formed Dream Palace. Shortly, you will meet with them as well. Mr. Alonso was the one to recognize my talent when no one was even ready to look at me. I don't blame them. But Mr. Alonso saw something in me and provided me the platform and I raised the name with my own two hands and proud to present our restaurants now opening in LA. In collaboration with a project with James-Anderson Empire and Theodores Co. I hope you all look forward to it. Thank you."