Chapter Forty-Eight: Nice Voice, Professor

~Boy you're just like smoke blowing on the windOne minute, you're by my side and then you're gone again~Smoke -  Maddie & Tae

One minute, you're by my side and then you're gone again~
Smoke -  Maddie & Tae

~3rd Person POV~

"See, there's a Legion of villains who are hunting anyone who is trying to protect it," Nathan explains to his grandfather.

"We have Stargirl's fragment," Amaya informs him. "But Mid-Nite died trying to protect his."

"I appreciate your concern, but I hid my piece of the Spear somewhere safe," Henry reassures the Legends.

"Believe me, there's no place on Earth safe from these guys," Sara tells him.

He smiles before answering, "exactly."

"You old fox you!" Nathan smiles proudly, realizing where the piece of the spear is hidden.

"You want to clue us in?" Sara asks.

"He hid the Spear in the flag Neil Armstrong planted on the moon," Nathan explains.

"Wow," Jessica mumbles to herself.

"Well, that is pretty ingenious," Amaya compliments.

"The whole reason I worked my way up through NASA was to make sure my piece of the Spear remains safe," Henry explains. "Speaking of, I really should be getting back to Mission Control."

"Yeah, I guess you gotta figure out how to save the Apollo 13 astronauts." Ray tells him.

"What are you talking about? The mission is textbook," Henry asks confused.

"Didn't an oxygen tank explode and the moon landing get aborted?" Nathan questions.

"No, everything is going great up there," Henry answers. "Unless?"

"Unless history's changed," Sara points out the new issue. "Let's get to the ship, we have to fix this." She gets Mick, Jax, and Grey on the comms. "You guys are the ground team, we need you here to keep an eye on everything."

"I can take them," Henry leaves to collect the legends from the Waverider to lead them to mission control. The remaining Legends retrieve Rip and leave for the Waverider.

"We have to intercept Apollo 13 before it lands on the Moon," Sara announces.

"Where's Commander Heywood?" Rip asks. "He and I need to have a little chat."