Resentment| 5

"Ahhh! We finally got the health inspectors green light," Sania sighed as she dramatically leaned back into Trevante

"I'm excited like for real," Matthew said with his head laid on Adonis' lap, who was running his fingers in Matthew's hair. Everyone, except for Aliana who was home preparing everything she would need so that her birth could go smoothly, was gathered around Yun's house to celebrate getting the go from the health inspector as well as to just chill.

Tiffany and her twins, Jaleiya and Alaïa, were sat on the couch with Kehlani and her daughter, Melani. Yun sat next to Nalani who was sat in between both Honey and her lovers as well as Matthew and his lover. While Heaven sat on the other side of Honey.

"I'm so glad it's anotha' black nigga hea'," Trevante said with a sigh, but he was only trying Matthew.

"For real nigga, all these females and this one white dude. Fuck I'm supposed 'ta do," Ace joined in catching on, which caught Honey's attention as she side-eyed him.

"Damn, what y'all not finna do is try to play my nigga," Adonis mugged Ace and Trevante playfully with a smiled as they all laughed. "Aww bubs, you feel left out cause you can't say the N-word."

"Not even in the slightest pressed, that word doesn't belong to me and I don't feel the need to say it." Matthew didn't care about how many black people he hung out with, that didn't make him black nor did it give him the nonexistent pass. "All I'm pressed about is that y'all fools wanna keep calling me white, I'm rice skinned." Matthew laughed as everyone tried to keep their laugh in.

"So you white? That's what I said," Ace let out a laugh at Trevante foolishness. Sania plucked Trevante with a smirk before she leaned her head back and let Trevante kiss her slowly.

"Can I get a kiss bubs?" Adonis asked Matthew with a pout before Matt nodded and Adonis leaned down to kiss Matt sweetly. While still laying his head on Adonis's lap, Matt slightly lifted his head to grab the back of Adonis's head to kiss him firmly.

"Oh that's what we doing," Honey smirked as she turned to kiss Sekani who was calmly talking to Heaven. Ace watch with a dark look in his eyes, one Yun knew all too well when she was around both Nalani and Kehlani sometimes.

"I think y'all should take y'all, kids, to play in one of the rooms," Nalani suggested as Honey and Sekani both turned to kiss Ace. Honey kissing Ace's lips while Sekani's lip found his neck.

"Yeah, for sure, come on Jaleiya and Alaïa," Tiffany gestured for her kids to follow her to the guest bedroom.

"On me, this just got real hot," Kehlani picked up Melani and followed after Tiffany.

"I hate it here," Yun muttered aloud to which Heaven and Nalani agreed. Yun thought it was weird that Heaven didn't bring anyone with her because she knew she was engaged and had a kid, but she wasn't gon trip until she had a reason.