The box disappeared.

"Sasuke's chakra is gone... All gone..." Karin muttered.

"Yes. That's right. It's gone because I've disassembled his body to a mere molecular level," Onoki replied, "and you will be next, girl."

Everyone came running into the room who'd left previously. Gaara and Temari rushed to my side and looked at my eyes.

"Why?" Temari asked.

"Danzo split and I needed to help out," I replied, "it's been frustrating being basically blind. It reminds me of when I was half blind, that was not a fun experience."

"Where is Sasuke?" A asked straight away, "where is he?!"

I turned to Mifune and his guys and turned time back on them, getting rid of the Zetsus.

"Thank you," Mifune nodded, "we're in your debt."

"No need," I shook my head and frowned.

That mystery chakra that has the same eye to Kakashi is also still here.

It's bothering me. It's just there. Not moving at all.

I looked up to where the source was and frowned, I can't see anyone or anything. No physical manifestations, just a single ball of blue chakra. It's barely noticeable.

"Tsuchikage, where is Sasuke?" A asked Onoki, just a bit calmer than previously.

Not here. Duh.

But he's not gone either. I know that for sure.

I think that mystery chakra interfered somehow.

"I turned that brat into dust," Onoki replied.

"How dare you! I wanted to take him down!" A shouted. Wow didn't know the kage could stoop so low as to compete and argue over who kills who.

"You had no right to do that!" A shouted.

"Someone else is here!" I announced, "be prepared for them!"

Everyone looked at me confused before a voice echoed around the room.

"And you'll still get to have a go at it," the voice announced as the air warped and a member of the Akatsuki appeared, "so quit whining, Raikage."

"Orange mask," I muttered, "Tobi."

"My name is Madara Uchiha," Tobi introduced-- wait-! MADARA UCHIHA?! We thought it was just a possibility! Does that mean Kabuto or Orochimaru actually reanimated that old fossil?! I didn't expect of all the Akatsuki, Tobi would be Madara of all people. Actually-- now that I think about it, it makes a lot more sense than anything else. His childish look was just a façade.

In his arm was Sasuke, limp and most likely unconscious.

"I am here to explain something to you all," Tob-- Madara announced, "and once you understand it, I'll ask you a question."

This is going to be one hell of a report to write for Tsunade when I get home.

"What is it?" A asked.

"It's about my plan... Project Tsukuyomi," Madara replied.

Tsukuyomi? That doesn't sound very good...

"It seems that C was right, the Hokage has indeed fled," A announced randomly as he scanned who was in the room, "when did Shikarei Nara get here?"

"Oh me?" I asked, "I was here the whole time. Don't mind me, it's a long story. Please, let's focus on the problem at hand."