Tera Hone Laga Hoon.

Recap: Niha has shifted to Dixit's penthouse. Later. she saw a closed room in the penthouse. She was about to open it, but Dev stopped her.

*******

"What happened? Why are you stopping me, Dev? What's there in that room?"

Niha shoots questions to Dev.

"No..thing...There is nothing in that room. Just like that." He stammered.

She squinted her eyes.

"If there is nothing then let me see it."

Dev caged her in his arms and prevented her from moving.

"No..no..There is nothing inside. I can't allow you."

She sighed as he didn't let her budge.

"Ok, as you say."

Dev heaved a sigh of relief as she agreed and still held her in his arms. But he was mistaken when she pinched his waist and escaped his grasp.

In the blink of an eye, she opened the room door and entered. She was spellbound by what she saw.

Overwhelmed by the beauty of the paintings, Niha struggled to find the right words to express her admiration. Her stammering words were a sign of the profound impact of Dev's art on her.

"Dev...all these...paintings...you..."

Dev, interpreting her struggle as a sign of impending mockery, felt a pang of shame and lowered his head, convinced that Niha was about to belittle his work, just as his family had done.

"Dev, these paintings are incredible!" Niha exclaimed in genuine amazement.

Dev raised his head and widened his eyes.

As Niha continued to examine each of his paintings, her admiration for his work grew. She sensed the deep emotions and stories hidden within each piece, the pain and beauty that he had captured. She longed to know the backstory behind each painting, to understand the emotions they held.

"I can feel so much in these paintings, Dev. The emotions are so raw and powerful. Each one tells a story, doesn't it?"

Dev began to sense that Niha's intentions were genuine and her understanding deep.

"Yes, they do. Each painting is a part of me, a way to express what I can't put into words."

Niha began to guess the emotions behind the paintings, and her insights surprised Dev. He was astonished that she could read his art and emotions so well, something his family had never done. At that moment, Dev's insecurity lessened, knowing that at least the woman he loved truly understood him and the reasons behind his passion for painting. It was a profound connection that filled him with both relief and gratitude.

"Dev, how could you hide this incredible talent from me?" Niha exclaimed, pretending to be offended. "You've been holding out on me!"

Dev's heart skipped a beat, caught off guard by Niha's fake anger. He quickly stepped closer, his tone earnest yet laced with humour, attempting to pacify her.

"I'm sorry, Niha! I never meant to keep it from you. I guess I was just unsure about sharing this part of myself. But you know now!" Dev chuckled, trying to diffuse the tension.

Niha couldn't help but smile at Dev's attempt to placate her, his genuine apology melting away any lingering misunderstanding.

"Fine, but you owe me an explanation for each of these pieces," Niha teased, trying to maintain her feigned annoyance.