Yeh Dosti hain yaa Pyaar?

They all headed to the next class. Anurag sat next to Sonakshi and her other side was occupied by maya and Dev next to her. But Maya felt uncomfortable sitting beside her so, she exchanged her seat with Dev. Now Sonakshi is between Dev and Anurag. She was engaged in going through her notes and replying to Anurag's questions in between.

Maya slightly whispered in Dev's ears,
"Just look at her Dev, kitna attitude dikha rahi hain. Aate hi tumse ladne lagi aur ab tumhare presence ko bhi notice nhi kar rahi hain..."

Dev was miffed by her words and Niha heard there murmurs and fisted her pen tightly in her palm to control her outburst and he observed this. Later she was busy with Anurag.

"Subah uski galti nhi thi Maya. Usne mujhe nhi dekha na. We just bumped and we both were in hurry. Aur tumhe bhi toh pata hain mere anger issues ke baare mein..."

"Whatever..."
Maya rolled her eyes at him as he is trying to justify Sonakshi.

But Dev's mind is full of mischief, he cleared his throat to gain Sonakshi's attention. They both snapped their heads at him.

Dev slightly leaned his head near her and said in his husky voice,
" Anyone who says who says Disneyland is the happiest place is the earth has clearly never sat next to you..." and he ended with a smirk a on his face.

Anuarg shook his head as Dev was back into his flirty mood and he was eagerly waiting for Sonakshi's reaction.
"Well I believe when our heart is at peace even the Thar Desert would be also a happier place..."

Dev was tongue-tied by her reply and also observed Anurag controlling to burst out louder but again he tried his luck,
"Do you like Raisins? How do you feel about a date?"
He gave her a toothy grin.

Sonakshi replied wittily,
"I think tum bachpan mein tum badam khana bhool gaye. Isiliye senseless baate kar rahe ho. Don't worry I will bring it for you from tomorrow..."

A frown appeared on Dev's face and Anyrag gave him I-said-you-look and laughed out louder. The whole day Dev didn't dare to speak a word to her but silently took her glances.

In the evening.

Sonakshi was on the way to her hostel along with Vish. From nowhere Naveen appeared in front of them.

" I'm sorry,main nhi jhel sakti hoon isse. Tu hi handle karle..."
Vish left her with him, leaving a worried Sonakshi behind.

Naveen gave her sly smile and said,
"Hey! Niha kitna din se baat karne ki koshish kar raha hoon. But you ignored me..."
He made a complaint.