Heiress.

Happy Birthday Shaheer Sheik. This is the birthday gift to Shaheer and all his birdies from my side.

Enjoy Reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Months passed.

Everything was going smoothly. Sonakshi and Dev kept bickering over silly issues. One such day Sonakshi was sitting in Riya's room while Riya was pacing around the room, nervously. The bed was filled with a pile of dresses.

"Niha Di batao na mujhe kya dress pehn'na hain college party ke liye?"

"I think tumhe yeh yellow dress try karna cahiye..."
Sonakshi suggested her.

"Nahi Riya tum yeh white dress try karo..."
Dev pried into them, irritating Sonakshi.

"Tum kya jaante ho girls ke dresses ke baare mein? Riya tum jaake try karo..."

"Tumse better main apni behen ko jaanta hoon.Tum white try karo Riya..."

"Don't listen to him Riya, his fashion sense is gross."
Sonakshi retorted him while Dev argued back,
"Hello! Girls fell head over heels with my style."

"Riya just, go with my choice, yellow."
Sonakshi said pushing, Riya to change but, Dev stopped her.

"White."

"Yellow."

"White."

"Yellow."

...

...

"Stop it, guys. Aap dono kya chote bache ho? Main naa hi white pehnungi naa hi yellow, I will go with green."
Riya stated, which made them stop the argument.

Dev gave her Sonakshi a smug look. She growled and started chasing him. Soon they reached the garden when Sonakshi was about to catch him then Dev stumbled upon a stone and fell causing, them to roll upon each other.

Now Sonakshi was beneath him while Dev was hovering over her. They both are like a panting mess. Dev slowly sided her flicks from her face and put them behind her eyes. When he locked his eyes with her, she realized how captivating his honey orbs were. He inhaled her lavender fragrance which is also his favorite, intoxicating him.