Chapter 1

After the heavy rain, the forest was washed clean and the air became cold.

A rabbit sprang out of the woods, stopped in the newly grown grasses while observing its surroundings with vigilance, feeling no danger, it lowered its head to gnaw on the fresh grass using its little mouth.

"Whoosh-"

A black arrow was shot straight towards the rabbit. It quickly responded and rushed into the woods. The arrow which passed through its body only made a little scratched on its skin. The frightened rabbit panicked and slammed into a tree and fainted.

After a while, a figure appeared holding a black triangle compound bow in his hand, wearing a camouflage field water proof suit, a bull cap on his head, a mask on his face and sunglasses on his nose. Even his hands was covered with sleeve gloves.

The man was wrapped from head to toe, with a compact shovel hanging around his waist, he was dressed carefully.

Yang Yi quietly looked at the fainted rabbit on the ground.

He really can't shoot a rabbit using his bow with an eight times capacity range. He only got lucky that this rabbit came out on its lair to get some food. It's truly hard for him to go hunting just to feed himself.

In any case, this is his first hunting success and it's worth celebrating.

Luck could also be considered a capability, right?

Besides, he already made some improvements, this time he can already skin the rabbit a little bit, which is much better from his previous actions.

Yang Yi picked up the arrow that he fired and carried the rabbit into his temporary camp in the woods. This abnormally large rabbit was very heavy and could weigh seventy to eighty kilograms. When he arrive on his temporary camp, he was already panting, so he just directly threw the rabbit on the ground.

The fire he left in the camp was still burning. There were mosquitoes and a rain-proof tree tent hanging between the two big trees near the fire. It was about two meters high and it wasn't easy to climb up every time.

Even though he doesn't want to, he had to avoid those beasts passing by his camp at night, if not he will become their food supply.

He got no choice, Yang Yi definitely doesn't want to experience this horrifying wild survival lifestyle. Looking at the rabbit with sharp teeth that can easily bite through his skin and larger than a golden retriever, his feelings got deeper.

Yang Yi didn't want this wild survival life but unfortunately he was forced to transmigrate, how sad ah.

He was chosen by the Great God, yup he was the "chosen one" that's why he's here.

On his first night of transmigration he saw two moons hanging above the sky, the last expectation in his heart had completely dissipated. This place is definitely not earth nor was this a joke.

He really transmigrated back in time, there's no cities and buildings only a vast wilderness where civilization was not yet establish. The people here wore animal hides and they used stones as their tools. Using his telescope he observed these people.

Although Yang Yi was anxious to find other people, he didn't venture close. Many primitive tribes are very hostile to outsiders and some even eat people.

He had to observe for a while before making plans.

Yang Yi didn't want to die as soon as he transmigrated.

He cherishes his hard-won life, even if he's not satisfied here.

After drinking some water, he added a piece of firewood to the fire. Then Yang Yi carried the huge rabbit to the stream near his camp to deal with. The water there was shallow and the water current was fast but it's also very clear.