Dealing with the pain [cordelia foxx request]

YAS COVEN!
Okay I'm so happy to be getting more requests!
Keep em coming!
Enjoy!
__________imagine___________
I woke up to the sound of screaming and ran into Cordelia's room. I had always had a bit of a crush on her ever since I was hired to help watch the girls at Miss Robichaux's academy. I raced to the side of her bed to find her eyes completely soaked with some form of acid. She sat up in terror. "[Y/N] I CANT SEE. I CANT SEE YOU" she said grabbing my face and shoulders. Tears began to form in my eyes. "Who did this? What happened?" I asked grabbing her hands. She shook her head. "I don't know. I've never been so scared in my Own home before." She cried burrowing up into my shoulder. My face turned red as she curled into me. "I promise you I will find whoever did this. I will take care of everything." She tried to look into my eyes and began to cry. "[y:n] I wish I could look at you. And see your face." She said still holding on to me tightly. "I...." I stopped myself. I don't know how Cordelia feels about me in a romantic way, she's the supreme and I'm just your average witch girl. "Tell me." She said. "I... I think I'm in love with you." I managed, preparing for the worst. She turned bright red. "I have so much clarity now." She whispered. My eyes widened. "You can see me?" I asked with a hopeful tone. She chuckled softly, still in pain from her eyes. "It's a different kind of clarity. But I can see that I've always had feelings for you [y/n]. And I can see that you have always been the one for me." She spoke softly, grabbing on to my hands. I held her arms tightly. "I think I love you too." She said finally before kissing me softly on the lips as best as she could. "Not exactly the best first kiss." I said laughing. "I'm sorry Delia." She shook her head. "You are perfect." She said smiling.
The next morning I helped her read through enchantment spells, and with her being the supreme, she was able to gain her vision back with a day. She was radiant with of without her eyes. I thought to myself as she sat beside me on the porch. She grabbed my hand tightly, looking directly into my eyes. "You are my world [y/n] and I would not be the supreme without you." She said kissing me. I smiled. "I felt better about that kiss" I giggled. She laughed too. "Much less awkward." She said. And we sat side by side, watching normal people walk among the street, knowing how lucky we were to have each other.

Hope you liked it!
Request more guys!