Freezing. [tate langdon]

So this is based on a dream I had so I kinda have to write it for you because it made me so happy. It's not very good but. Let me know if you like it
Enjoy.
___________IMAGINE___________
I walked into my Chemistry class feeling like an idiot. It was 30 degrees outside and I was dumb enough to wear shorts to school. I sighed as I sat next to my bestfriend Tate. "Did you forget it's winter?" He asked laughing at me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm freezing I swear, it's colder in here than it is outside." I complained. He laughed and grabbed me from my stool putting me onto his lap and wrapping his arms around me. My eyes widened. He had never been touchy or flirty with me before. "What are you doing tate? People are staring?" I said blushing as he stroked my arm. "I'm keeping you warm babe." He said smiling. "Mr. Langdon may I ask what the issue is?" Our teacher asked glaring at us. Tate nuzzled his head in my neck. "Well sir," he began in a sarcastic tone. "I was doing a favor for a friend. I'm keeping Mrs. [y/l/n] warm." I blushed and the class began to laugh causing me to jump out of his hold and sit back down. "Thank you Mrs. [y/l/n]. Tate, no more fooling around in my class." Tate looked at me with an annoyed face and ignored me for the rest of the class. I was embarrassed, but that didn't mean I didn't want to cuddle with him.
The bell rang and Tate walked to the door. "Tate wait up!" I said grabbing his arm. he smiled. "I thought you couldn't take the heat." He replied in a cocky manner. I sighed. "I'm sorry it was just.. Unexpected and strange." I said. "Do you like me [y/n]" he asked, stopping me in front of the lockers. I looked nervous. "I mean, yeah of course." He shook his head. "I mean in a relationship way. I bet you think about sex" he hissed at me. My jaw dropped. "That's disgusting were in highschool I would never have sex with you." I said beginning to tear up.
"[y/n] wait up, I didn't mean to offend you." He said running after me. I shook him away and began to walk home.
I thought about tate all night. The fact that he liked me, and held me, and above all accused me of wanting to have sex with him. Did I want too? I mean sure he was attractive but.. I quickly shook my thoughts away until I couldn't take it any more. I had to tal to him and apologize for being so harsh. I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. I knew his parents were out of town so it wouldn't matter that I was knocking at the door at 10 pm. "Tate it's me open up." I screamed banging on the door. After no response I tried opening the door. It was unlocked, so I went in. I heard water running upstairs and began to get nervous. I walked in to see him in the bath, fully clothed sitting There staring at the wall. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. He shook his head. "I just feel bad. I really care about you. In fact I think I may love you." He said motioning for me to come torwards him. I smiled and sat on the side of the tub next to him. "I came to apologize. I really like you too tate." I said. "Still cold?" H asked. I laughed. "Freezing." He took "Get in here." He said scooting over." "I can't go home with wet clothes on tate." I said laughing. "Than take off your clothes." He said with wide eyes.
"Bullshit that's not fair you can't be clothed and expect me to take off my dress." I hissed, shocked at what I had said. He smiled and stood up, throwing his damp clothes out of the tub and turning the hot water back on, relaxing into the tub. "Your turn." He whispered. I was blown away by what was happening, without even thinking I took off my clothes and got in next to him, curling into his side and relaxing Into the hot water. He smiled played with my hair. "I love you [y/n]. Can we stay like this forever?" He whispered. I kissed him on the lips and smiled. "I would love that.