3rd wheels [kyle spencer imagine]

Hey guys!
I'm back!
Here's the much requested Kyle Spencer imagine, sorry it took so lomg.. I've been going through a lot lately.. :(
Anyway: enjoy!

__________IMAGINE____________
My first official day of college. A moment I can honestly say I've dreamed about my entire life. Although I've never been really into grades or anything, I loved to learn and what better chance than in college? I smiled as I walked into my dorm. I had already gotten the chance to talk to my roommate, and we were pretty good friends despite our opposite personalities. She loved frat parties and getting drunk And I had my first and only boyfriend my freshman year of highschool. I sat down on my bed when my roommate Madison threw open the door and walked in with two frat boys. "Surprise bitch. I bought desert." She said smiling at me. I squirmed in my seat. It was unbelievablely uncomfortable. One of the boys had dark brown hair and slight stubble, I never caught his name because as soon as he got in to the dorm he and Madison began making out: the other boy was.. Cute. Blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He laughed and stood at the door. "I'm sorry I was told we were going to play cards or something, This is a rather awkward introduction." He said extending my hand. "I'm Kyle Spencer, I'm A sophomore this year." I smiled at him. He felt awkward too. That's a relief. Madison began to take off her shirt, continuing her makeout session with the other boy. "Wow okay. What did you say your name was again?" "I didn't. It's [y/n]". He smiled. "Beautiful name. Want to grab a coffee or something? I can give you a tour of the campus or something." He said offering to help me up. I nodded. "Yeah sure that sounds good."
We left my dorm room and burst out laughing at how awkward our first meeting was. "I can't apologize enough [y/n], I didn't realize patrick and Madison were... Gonna have sex in your room and try to hook us up and damn. I'm so sorry, it's awkward..." He said walking next to me as we headed for the campus starbucks. "You're fine Kyle, I'm glad you're not like that... Your not like that are you?" I asked. He laughed. "Of course not. I'll treat you to coffee just to prove it to you. By the way, you're absolutely gorgeous."

Hey guys.
Feedback much appreciated haha.
I have writers block ugh..
Keep requests coming!