All the best people are crazy. [kit walker imagine]

YES.
This is an amazing request I got awhile ago that I had completely forgotten about until now!! It's about being in the asylum, and beginning to think you're crazy, but kit tells you you're not. [fluff AF aww]
Requested by @loveashtonslaugh
Anyway... ENJOY!
[ps I miss talking to you guys.. So message me requests! And comment! And spread the love!]

___________ I M A G I N E _______

I woke up covered in sweat and shaking. I was constantly having nightmares. I guess being in this asylum has really gotten to me at this point. I got up and walked into the common room carefully. Everything startled me now, even a noise scared the shit out of me because I worried It would be someone Taking me for more treatment. I though it was a mistake that I was in here, but maybe it wasn't, maybe I really am crazy.
I sat down in my typical spot on the couch waiting for my only friend, Kit to meet up with me. I really liked him, air he was the only person to make me really smile and feel semi normal. Most the time we played chess and talked, but we were extremely close. "Hey lil physco. What's up?" He said teasing. But dispite the fact that he was completely joking when calling me that, I burst out crying. I couldn't stop. "Shit. I'm sorry [y/n]. Wait what's wrong?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "Kit I'm going crazy in here. I can't do this anymore. What if they're right? What if I really am crazy?" I asked him, tears still rolling down my face. At this point a few of the other patients had noticed me sobbing, but I couldn't care less. Everyone has had at least one emotional break down in here. "Where the hell is this coming from?" He said holding me tighter. "Dammit [y/n] you're the most sane one in here by a long shot. What was your crime again? Oh yeah, stealing food for your family and denying it in court. Wow. [y:n], the reason that's "crazy" in this town is because no one else gives a shit about their family like you do. you're such an amazing person. I need you to always remember that. besides whose normal anyway? I would rather be shot down than be sane. All the best people are crazy [y/n]. Don't forget that."" I turned up to face him and couldn't help but smile. He really cared. "You mean that Mr. walker?" I asked, noticing his hand gently stroking my bruised and cut up arm. He nodded again. "I don't lie. That's part of the reason I'm in here. I tell the truth no matter how crazy it is." I gave him and huge hug and dried off the rest of my tears. He was the best and only good thing about this place. We spent the rest of our Sunday off of treatment playing chess, reading, and talking about our life before here. He makes me safe, and I truly love him for that.

Hiiii guysss. As you know I haven't been writing as much. Sorry. I haven't really been inspired or anything, but I will try to keep updating. Hope you enjoyed this. Favorite and comment! It makes me so happy to talk to you guys!