All my heart [jimmy darling request]

TRIGGER WARNING:
•Self Harm.
Hey guys!
So this is my 2nd request and 2nd Jimmy Darling Imagine😍 I love evan peters... Okay. So this one does talk a little about self harm, but the imagine is really cute and fluffy! Anyway, enjoy!
Xoxo

___________IMAGINE_________
[this one is in Jimmy's POV]
I have been blessed. I'm dating the most beautiful, intelligent girl in the entire world. She sees the good in me, past my hideous monster claws. I had been avoiding her for a few days because I had a huge surprise; I was going to propose With a beautiful diamond ring that I had saved up for since we first started dating. [y/n] was special, not like any other girl I've ever met. She had a rough past like me, and we both connected in ways I can't begin to explain.
I had it all planned out, I had invited her to come to the show tonight, and after words I would take her out to a nice restaurant, than to the lake we went on our first date and propose. I couldn't be more excited.
I began walking to her house to pick her up when I saw a not e on the door.
"My dear Jimmy,
I don't think I can make it tonight, I feel rather down.
Break a leg!
All my heart,
[y/n]"
I shook my head and held on to the note knocking on the front door. It wasn't like [y/n] to cancel on plans last minute, and she couldn't cancel on tonight. I opened the door and called for her, but I heard no answer. "Baby where are you? It's me Jimmy!" Tears began to stream down my face as I searched the house frantically for her. I ran up stairs, tears still going down my face when I saw her in the bathroom, holding a razor and making small cuts up her arm.
"go away Jimmy." She said beginning to cry. I grabbed the razor from her and threw it away. She fell to the floor bawling her eyes out. "WHY DID YOU TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME JIMMY?" She practically screamed at me. I sat down on the floor, holding her in my arms. "What happened?" I whispered, gently playing with her hair, still crying gently. "It doesn't matter." She said, struggling to leave my embrace. I kissed her up and down the cheek and neck. "You have all of my heart. You know that. [y/n] I care about you more than I've ever cared for anyone. So please tell me what's wrong." I slowly reached to grab the toilet paper. She stopped trying to leave me as I gently grabbed her wrist and dried off the blood, kissing each cut. "Why were you ignoring me all week?" She asked softly. I began to tear up again. "You-you think I was ignoring you?" She nodded. "I know you were. I couldn't get in contact with you no matter what I did. This whole week I've been relapsing." She responded. I choked up. "You did this to yourself because you thought I was mad at you?" I said with tears slowly starting to fall down my face. "I'm sorry. I know you love me, and I hope you know I love you too." She answered. I cupped her face in my hands. "Don't you ever apologize. Not for something like his because you know what [y/n], it's not your fault. You're so talented, beautiful, smart, and all the good in me is because of you." I said poking her on the nose. She smiled. "I mean it." I said laughing. "You make this lobster the happiest guy in the world." She chuckled softly.
"Come with me." I said standing up and grabbing her hand in mine. I walked with her to the backyard and sat Her down on the bench. "What are you doing?" She said laughing. I shook off all my fear. "Do you really want to know why I was avoiding you all week?" I asked. She nodded, looking confused. "Well [y/n], we've been friends for years, and when I finally got the courage to ask you out last year, well these have been the happiest months of my life." She turned bright red and covered her hand with her mouth. I reached into my back pocket and got down on one knee.
"[your full name], will you marry me?" I asked nervously looking at her. She nodded and kissed me passionately on the lips. I held her in my arms, smiling for the kiss. "[y/n] Darling... That has a nice ring to it." I Said before kissing her again. It may not have been the proposal I wanted to give to her, but it was still the most magical moment of my life.

AWWWWWW LOBSTER BOY LOVE!
Hope you guys liked it!
Remember to Submit requests!
Xoxo
TheWizardOfLoneliness