Himiko Toga x Reader | NSFW

Part 1 of 1

Normal

Requested by: Puppet198463

"Love doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be true and loyal."

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Himiko Toga

Gender(of reader): Male
All can read regardless

Contains: Fluff, Light Smut, (slight) breeding kink, mention of blood (because Toga is Toga)

The both of you lay on your bed, catching your breath. Himiko smiles sweetly and trails kisses all along your neck and chest, despite the fact that the both of you were until recently quite... active.

"Where do you get your energy from?" You joke slightly.

The fanged blonde rests her arms on your chest and props her head up on them. "Don't know. Guess I'm just special."

You stroke her hair gently. "How're you feeling?"

"Mm." She hums and nuzzles her head into the crook of your neck. "I liked that." Though you can't see it you can feel her smile.

"And you?" She sits up, tilting her head. "I hope I didn't wear you out darling." Of course in this moment you're reminded that she is wearing absolutely nothing, but she either doesn't notice or doesn't mind. You on the other hand feel your cheeks heat up slightly.

She must've caught on because she smirks. "Aww, you're still blushing. Now how are you gonna get me pregnant if you're so shy~" She teases, rocking her hips slightly to remind you that you are still inside of her.

You groan slightly at the feeling and instinctively grab her hips. She giggles and looks down at you. "So you want me to keep moving then~ Mm, I don't know..... Should I?" She moves her hips again, and you gasp slightly at the feeling you get.