~Secrets in Tokyo pt.2~

(Minyoung POV)

I texed him asking to Facetime him. A lot of people on the internet have been harrasing me calling me a slut and bitch. Ever since the Inkigayo stage I've been getting constant hate toward me, I can't check any social media without being harrased by people. I don't know if I like him, but I know that he made me feel happy the first time I talked to him, I just want to be cheered up. 

And maybe flirt with him.....

I should just shut up already. I'm going to Tokyo soon after all. Today at 3pm is the flight time, and I don't like being stressed on planes. Planes would just make the stress worse.

He answered the text and said "Sure but I'm on a plane." I guess he finished packing and he is already on his way, I wonder where he went to?

He calls me after he finishes sending the message.

The call starts.

"Heeeey~~" I sound like such a innocent little girl with a childhood crush.

"How's the flight going?" I ask and I can hear faint giggles in the backround. I can't tell who it is though..

"Good..Nobody has died..Or caught us..." He says cutely and I giggle and blush,

"Stop trying to act so smooth, I thought it was cute last time.. but its just funny since I can't stop thinking about how much of a dork you are and the thing Seungmin told me a few months ago about you. Although its still really cute..." I say still giggling and the original laugher can't stop their laughing and I realize its Seungmin.

He pops into the screen and I can see him and Minjee is just laughing quietly to himself.

"Minnie he's a dork but you blushing because of him is even more dorky," Seungmin says and Minjee is still quietly giggling to himself. 

"Shut up ok! Also is the whole group here listening to this conversation? If so is there context and will you guys tell anybody..?" I say playfully and smile. I don't know if I can be mad at him if he told them... I mean Mintee knows, So I guess its ok if his group knows..?

 "Please don't though! I can't have more people on the internet yelling at me.." I say and Minjee stops laughing and looks concerned.

"Don't worry we're trustworthy! I lowkey think you would be cute together.." 

"Shut Up~~" Minjee says to him and I laugh.

"Hey can I talk to you in private for a minute, without the members" He says seriously confusing me,

"Sure...Is something wrong?" I ask something and he responds with, "I'll talk to about in here-" He says and takes me to a different room and somebody goes "oohhhhh" 

When we are in private he says; 

"What kind of things are people saying about you online?" 

Why would he care?

What does it have to with him?

I don't care, I mean it's private and I don't really want to talk about it.. I called him to feel better, and to..

Nevermind

"Why do you want to know?" I ask him in confusion,

"Just, wanted to know... C'mon what did they say?" Why is he all of a sudden interested in this?

"You tell me first about why you're so interested.." I tell him, wanting an answer.

"You tell me first." He says.