1- Rantaro Amami's Daily Life

//Third Person POV, might change later lol//

Rantaro Amami was currently living in California. He loved to surf, and he lived in an apartment alone, because he wanted to be closer to the college that he attended. He still frequently visited his family and all of his sisters, since they didn't live too far away.

He was a freshman in college, and he wasn't quite sure what he was going to do with his future, but he knew that he loved to travel, so maybe something that would take him to a lot of different places.

Rantaro was great at making new friends and was extremely popular. He had been asked out more times than he could count, but he would always politely turn them down. He began to think that he just wasn't interested in those kinds of things.

His best friends were Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi Ouma, Tenko Chabashira, Miu Iruma, and Kaito Momota. They had all met at the beginning of college. Today was Friday, and it was the afternoon after classes, and they were all going to hang out with each other at a local cafe.

"So I saw this reaaaally cute boy in the hallway today!!!" Kokichi chimed.

"Ohhh?? Did you get his name?" Kaede asked.

"Of course I did! His name's Kiibo!" Kokichi said.

"Did you even talk to him?" Miu questioned.

"Hmmm, nope! But I will when I have the chance!" Kokichi exclaimed.

"He could be just another degenerate male for all you know!!" Tenko shouted.

"Oh, calm down, It's just another one of Kokichi's stupid crushes. It's not like anything will even happen," Kaito laughed.

Everyone started laughing except Kokichi, who said, "Hey! That's not funny!" But he was still smiling. Rantaro smiled and laughed as well.

"Rantaro, when are you ever going to date someone?" Miu asked.

Rantaro just shrugged. Kaede and Miu were together, Kaito had his girlfriend, Maki, Tenko had her girlfriend, Himiko, and Kokichi always had a crush on some new guy.

"Don't bug him, Miu!" Kaede said, "Don't worry, Rantaro, you'll find someone right for you eventually!"

"Thanks, Kaede," Rantaro said with a smile.

Eventually, the group said their goodbyes. It was only around 5 o'clock, so it was still pretty sunny out. Rantaro decided to take a walk. He thought about relationships. He knew that he was only 19, so he still had time to find someone that he could fall for. But part of him was worried that he would never be able to.

Rantaro pushed the thought out of his head, and continued walking. He kept on walking, and eventually passed by his favorite beach. He decided to stop and watch the waves.

Something then caught his eye.