Contest Winners!!

Yes, you heard that right! It's time to reveal the winners of our weekly contests. Drumroll, please!

Our first place winner for the fanfiction contest is... YouGotThisFandoms! YouGotThisFandoms entered the wonderful book Cynth Malfoy!

FANFICTION CONTEST WINNERS

1st place. Cynth Malfoy by YouGotThisFandoms

2nd place. N/A

3rd place. N/A

Now, for our normal contest. This one was very close, and very tricky. Eventually, it all came down to some crucial pros and cons. Everybody who entered had a truly spectacular book, but, unfortunately, not everyone can win.

The winner of the contest is... going to be announced right after the break!

It's the time that you've all been waiting for, folks! I don't know about you, but the suspense is killing me!

"JUST ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!"

Okay, jeez. You don't have to shout! The first place winner for the story contest is...Until You by LIVM_16!

CONTEST WINNERS

1st Place. Until You by LIVM_16

2nd Place. Karma by YouGotThisFandoms

And for the first time ever in the entire history of The Small Writer's Hangout, we have... a TIE!

3rd Place. Chasing Starlight by Lessi Chasylynn and Walking between Worlds by alwaysericajane

Thank you for reading this an entering your books! If you have any complaints, please comment them! There will be another weekly contest for fanfiction and other books! The deadline for entering will be 10:00 PM Eastern Time on Saturday, May 17! Winners will be announced on Sunday!