We meet again

Links POV:

I walked through the woods, with Zelda trailing behind me. She looked around and smiled. She was able to walk through these woods and didn't need to watch for monsters at every turn, so she was pleased with that. I began to think of the events that had happened about a month ago. I had tried to forget about it, but that was hard when your whole town cheered each time they saw you. I continued to walk when I saw a wooden structure. I lifted an eyebrow. "What's that?" Zelda asked she looked at it also. My eyes widened when I realized what it was. It was (Y/N)'s house. It was there where I had a true interaction with her and understood why she stayed with that demon. I began to walk over to the building wanting to see how (Y/N) was. The last time I saw her, she was bloody and bruised from the fight and I wanted to see if those injures had healed. I was almost to the door when I remembered that she brought Demise's sword with her and that Ghirahim could be in the house. I began to walk slower and continued with caution. When I finally made it to the door, I knocked quietly....No answer. I did so again and....still no answer. I twisted the doorknob and open the door...There was no one inside. No bed, no weapons, no...anything. I walked inside and tilted my head, did she not live here anymore?

"Link!" I heard a voice say. I turned to Zelda and she stood next to a little Kikwi. "Oh! Hello!" I said as I turned my whole body to look at them. "Why are you in (Y/N)'s old house?" He said. So I was right, (Y/n) no longer lived here. "I came by to say hi, but I guess she doesn't live here anymore," I said as I scratched the back of my neck. He laughed, "no, she doesn't live here anymore. She lives deeper in the woods now with her boyfriend." he stated as he turned around and pointed in a direction. "but she over by the lake more today." he said as he pointed over to the lake. "Alright, I guess I'll go see her then," I said as I walked out of the house. The Kikwi waved us goodbye and then walked away doing whatever he was doing before. 

"Oh! I remember who she is now... She's  very sweet girl that was with Ghirahim." Zelda said as she walked beside me. I nodded and continued walking. "Do you think we'll find her?" she questioned. I stopped and looked at her. "I don't know...but I want to at least try and see if her wounds have healed since the fight" I said. Zelda hummed "Do you think that she got Ghirahim out of the sword? " She stated. I shook my head 'yes' and began walking again. "She truly cares about Ghirahim, I'm sure she would find a way to get him out" I said. Zelda was quiet before asking another question. "do you think he would attack? Or if he would listen to (Y/N) when telling him not to fight?" Zelda questioned. I laughed a bit out of fear, "Guess I'm taking a chance then," I said. I stopped walking when we made it to the lake and looked around. I saw no one, but then I heard laughing in the distance. I began to run towards it with Zelda trailing behind me. I turned a corner and saw (Y/N) and Ghirahim. I could tell that Ghirahim had spotted me because he began walking up to me. (Y/N) grabbed him and pulled him back. He looked back at her and she shook her head 'no'. I began running towards them, even though my mind was telling me to get out of there. Ghirahim pulled (Y/N) next to him and sent a sharp glare at me before teleporting away. I stopped and sighed. Zelda walked up next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I don't think that he has forgotten about the large fight between you two" She said. I looked back at her and gave her a 'no crap' look. She sighed "Maybe it's for the best, I mean I hope we can see past our difference one day, but I don't think now is that time." She said as she pulled her hand away from my shoulder. I nodded and began walking away. "I think we should head back," I said. Zelda nodded and took the lead.

Your POV:

Ghirahim teleported us home and placed me on the ground. "I suppose going out of the deeper part of the woods was not a good idea," Ghirahim said with a deep voice. I could tell he didn't enjoy seeing them once again. I hugged him, with him jumping a bit not expecting it but he calmed down and hugged me back. "Thank you for not attacking him, I'm sick of fighting for a while," I said as my grip on him tightened. He laughed a bit and began to pet my head. "Of course dear...I just...do not like that I still see him" He sighed. I looked up at him and cupped his face with my hands. "I know, we'll just deal with it right now," I said as I kissed his cheek. Ghirahim chuckled a bit, "You're so sweet," He said with a small smile. I giggled and released him from the hug. "and you're so lovable," I stated as I kissed his nose. He grabbed my sides and began to tickle them. I laughed as I tried to escape him but ended up falling backward bring Ghriahim along with me. He continued to tickle me as I began to cry from laughing so much. "S-stop! I'm too ticklish!" I yelled. He stopped and I laid on my back trying to catch my breath. "Y-you suck..." I said as I looked up at him. He had a huge grin on his face. " I love you, dear," He said as he got off me. I sat up and punched him in the shoulder. "I love you too, you butthead." He chuckled and stood up. He extended his hand out to me and I grabbed hold. He lifted me and pulled me close to him. He kissed my forehead, "I think we should head in for the night, its getting dark." Ghirahim said. I looked above us to see the orange and red hues of the sun setting. I looked at him and nodded. 

We walked into our shared home. I walked over to our stone fireplace and grabbed the large metal bucket. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some water for cooking. Could you chop somethings up so I could cook them." I said to Ghirahim. He nodded and walked over to the table that we prepared most of our meals. I walked over to the coat hanger and grabbed the cloak that Ghirahim gave me. I smiled as I remembered the day I got it. I placed it on my shoulders and clipped the clip close. I picked back up the bucket and walked outside. It had gotten colder since the very little I was inside. I sighed and walked over to the small stream that was near our house. It was about a ten-minute walk over to the stream. Once I made it over to the stream I knelt down and filled the metal bucket up. I stood back up when suddenly I heard...whistling? I looked around and saw...Link?! I was going to run but remembered that I held a large metal bucket filled with water. I wined as I realized that I was in deep crap. I picked up the bucket with the best of my ability and began to walk as fast as I could but then I heard him call my name. "(Y/N)!?" Link yelled. I froze and wanted to die right on the spot. He ran over to me and I shakily said a simple "Hello..." I wanted to run but I also didn't want to leave my water. "I found you! I've been feeling terrible since I last saw you." Link said. I stood there frozen, I had no idea what to say. "are you alright? you look pale." Link said as he touched my shoulder. I jumped back when he did. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to freeze up like that, I'm still just worried about what happened early today," I said as I looked down. Link hummed "I see that Ghirahim has not forgotten about what happened." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. I laughed a bit "Yeah, He doesn't trust you..." I said trailing off. I picked my bucket back up. "Look Link...I'm sorry but I must be going...I came out here to get some water for mine and Ghirahim food and I don't want the food he's cutting up to dry out." I said. Link frowned. "Oh...well sorry for taking up your time...I just really wanted to see how you were doing since the event that took place and month ago," he said. I smiled "I'm sure one day we'll talk again, but I must be going." I said. Link nodded. He held out his hand and I grabbed it and we had a handshake. "I hope we can meet under better circumstances next time." Link said. I waved goodbye as I walked towards the way of mine and Ghirahim's house. When I returned Ghirahim sat by the fire. He looked over at me and smiled. "Welcome back," he said. "Why were you sitting on the floor?" I said as I giggled. "What it's warm" he stated as he shrugged his shoulders. I laughed and hung the water-filled bucket up. "Alright, now we wait until it boils, and then we can throw our food in to cook," I said as I sat down next to Ghriahim and he pulled me closer. "While we wait we can get back to doing what we were doing before that skychild rudely interrupted us". Ghirahim said. I blushed as I realized what he was talking about. "Oh boy"

Hello everybody! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it was really hard to write for some reason. Anyways I hope you are all doing well and that you are all healthy! Now that school is over for me I will hopefully be writing more often. I really do enjoy writing these stories even if they're bad. I love you all and I'm so thankful for you all! I will write more soon! bye bye!