Ship

You and Ghrahim had finally found the large ship that he had been looking for. It was on a sand covered ocean. It seemed as if time did not age this place well. You walked across the ships deck when all of a sudden you heard a robotic yell. "Hey! What are y'all doing on me ship!" The small robot yelled.

"We are looking for a sacred flame. Is it on this ship?" Ghrahim asked as he calmly went up the the robot.

"Of course! I'm the one who protects it with my crew!" The robot said proudly.

"Great" Ghrahim said as a smirk creeped on his face. Ghrahim kicked the robot to the side and onto land and then snapped his fingers making monster appear. "Lock any crew members you find and lock them in their own dungeon!" Ghrahim yelled at the monster. The monsters ran away to find any crew members. "It seems our work here is done dear, let's go" Ghrahim said as he picked you up and jumped off the ship.

"Wait, what are we going to do with him?" You asked as you pointed at the small robot Ghrahim had kicked.

"Oh yes I almost forgot" Ghrahim said as he put you down and went by the small little boat that the robot had fallen next to. He sent the large ship away. Once the ship was far enough away Ghrahim hit the boats gem that was on the back of it. "Their. He won't be getting up soon"

"What did that do?" You asked

"This gem takes a small part of the area around this boat and brings it back in time. That's how that ship is moving even when the whole ocean is covered in sand. It's in the past when their used to be water" Ghrahim explained.

"Oh I guess that makes sense" you said. Ghrahim chuckled.

"Let's get going, shall we?" Ghrahim asked as he grabbed your hand.

"Yes we shall" you said as you giggled a bit.

"Alright, But first~" before you had time to react Ghrahim pulled your hand back and put his free hand around your back bringing you into a kiss. Your eyes widened in shock but you soon melted into the kiss. You could tell he was smirking. Once he pulled back he said. "That was for earlier." You were blushing so much you probably looked like a tomato. He chuckled. "Come my dear, let's go" He then teleported. When you were going up you swear you saw that man once again.

Links POV:
As I ran though the door I think I caught a glimpse of the girl and Ghrahim once again as they teleported away. I sighed, I knew that meant trouble was ahead. I took out my new claw shots and made my way across the large hole. Once on the other side, I saw a small robot and a boat that sat behind him. It had a time shift stone on the back of it. I went up and hit it.  The area around the boat went back in time and the sand was no longer sand but water. I spoke to the robot that sat next to the boat. He had told me what had happened to him and his crew and I offered to help. He also told me that the flame was on the ship. And that he no longer knew were it was or how long it had be gone. We got on the boat and went to his home to get a sea map. We then went to a place that was filled with broken boat in hopes of finding his ship but to no luck, we then went to a fortress called stronghold in hopes that the captain of that place had the ship now but still no luck and the captain wasn't even there, the place was filled with monster and puzzles for me to finish. As I walked out of the fortress to tell the robot that I didn't find anything until I felt a large rubble from under my feet. I looked back to see that the mouth of the fish like front open and reviled a long bridge, I ran across the sand and onto the bridge until Fi stopped me.

"Master, I parts of a sail that have a 60 percent chance of being part of the sandship you seem to be searching for I'll add them to your dowsing." And with that Fi was gone and I was able to search for the ship. I got back on the boat and told the robot what had happened and that we could now search for his ship. We went around the sea just a bit before my sword started glowing in more or less in the same spot, but we couldn't see it.

"Where is it? I don't see it at all." I said as I looked around confused. "Maybe Fi had me looking the wrong way? But why would she do that?" I asked my self.

"Maybe theirs no problem at all. Maybe my ship has its cloaking mechanics on" the robot said.

"Your ship can hide itself, why didn't you tell me that before?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I must of forgotten, just shoot this canon in the direction you sword says. We should be able to take down its defense mechanism." The robot said

"Alright" I said and I shot the canon.

This one was a lot longer than I thought it was going to be. Well anyway hope you enjoy the story! Bye bye now!