Learning more

Your POV:

I sank into the waters felling my burn slowly healing. I let my (h/l) (h/c) hair slowly dance in the water. I let out a sigh.

"You truly are something my dear." I heard Ghirahims voice. I jumped and took cover behind a tree.

"WHAT THE HEL- ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Ghirahim chuckled.

"Don't worry dear, I didn't see anything." My face began heating up. Ghrahim chuckled once more.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"I came to check on you." Ghrahim replied

"I'm fine thank you." I said

"I am truly sorry about saying that you were weak, I didn't know you had such a flame." Ghrahim said. I giggled.

Ghrahims POV:
She is truly beautiful, and she has a spark inside that made her even more irresistible. I saw something that shined in the corner of my eye. I kelt down to see what it was. It was a sword. I picked it up to get a better look at it. (I had a hard time describing it so it's the sword in the picture at the top). It's black blade had been covered in blood. "This is quite the sword you have dear, and it seems you have already used it." I heard her giggle again from behind the tree.

"Thank you and yes I have already used it." She said

I put the sword back in its sheath. "Can you turn away or something, I need to get dressed." (Y/n) said.

"Of coarse my dear." I turned away. I heard her coming up out of the water and putting on her clothes. "Your fine now"she said.

"You look lovely." I said

"Thank you Ghrahim" she said giving a small smile.

"Again, I am very sorry for calling you weak my dear."

"It's ok." I felt her hand on my shoulder and I jumped at her touch. "But please do tell me why you are trying to kill that man and get that girl." I sighed.

"I need the girl to bring back my master, and the boy will get in my way if I do not kill him." I said quite harshly
I saw her shiver a little. "I'm sorry I should've been more careful with my wording."

"Oh it's ok, I just wasn't expecting that..." she said giving a weak laugh.

I chuckled. She removed her hand from my shoulder. "So where do you have to go now?"

"I need to go to Lanayru Desert next, and hopefully that cursed skychild will not get in my way!" I saw (Y/n) start to hold her ears. "Sorry lost my cool."

"It's fine" she said with a giggle. Goddess, why does she have to be so cute.

I sorry that this ones a bit short. I had really bad writers block. Bye bye now!