Im not weak!

You and Ghirahim were now in a room that was filled with lava with one long ramp in the middle with bomb flowers at the top.

"Why are we here" you asked. Ghirahim jumped down to the ground were bodies of monsters laid.

"YOU LET THE GIRL GET AWAY!!" He said in rage. He then kicked the monsters into the river of lava. All of a sudden you heard a sound of a door closing. Ghirahim jumped back onto the platform you were on. "Well hello again skychild" ghirahim said softly. It was the man in green once again. He looked up at you and ghriahim. "I told you not to get in my way again, now your going to pay."

Soon after these words were said a huge bolder came down rolling right into the lava. After seconds past the bolder came out of the lava as a spider like creature and ran after the man, hitting him in the leg and burning him leaving him limp.

Your POV:
"No I can't let that man die." I thought to myself as I jumped down from the platform I was on and stood in front of the man. It hit me in my left arm and I screamed in pain.

"What are you doing dear," Ghirahim chucked. "You are much to weak to defeat that monster." Those words made my blood boiled.

"IM NOT WEAK!" I shouted. Getting up I pulled the man up to the top of the ramp, and put him down. The monster began to suck air in most likely to throw a fire ball at us. I picked one of the six bombflowers that were up there and chucked it at the monster. "EAT THIS MOTHER FUC-!" I yelled as I threw the flower. As I thought the monster sucked up the bomb and it exploded in it mouth causing it to roll backwards. I ran down to the monster that now had some of its rocks blown off and showing its eye. I grabbed my dagger and started to stab it in the eye causing it to scream in pain. I did this many times over until my dagger was broken and the monster was dead. All of a sudden the man woke up and was stunned to see what had happened. I felt arms rap around me. "LET ME GO!" I yelled, And then I was teleported. I was able to break out of the persons grip. As I looked up I saw that I was back I Faron woods.

"You have some temper now, don't you (Y/n)." Ghrahim was right behind me.

"You were going to kill that man!! THEN YOU CALL ME WEAK!!" I started to fumble my words. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR AWHILE!" I walked away. "I really need to kill something" I said as I started to walk to my home. I walked to my house to grab a new pair of clothes. I grabbed a black pair of boots with a light brown pair of pants and black shirt, and a deep red cloak. I then headed to the forest temple.

TIME SKIP

Finally the forest temple. I walked in and made my way to the waters in the back. Killing many monsters on the way there helped me cool off a bit, but nothing like soaking in the spring help me cool off more. Once I got in the big round room I couldn't help but remember my second meeting with Ghirahim and how shaky I was when he stood over me licking his lips. I shook the memory from my head and continued to the spring. I removed my dirty and ripped dress and sank into the waters.

Hello I hope you are enjoying the story. Bye bye now!!