Im sorry

Your POV:
"I'm sorry" was the last thing he said be for exiting the room. I put my sword back and looked behind me at Ghrahim. I sat down next to him and put my head on his chest listening for a heart beat. Once I found one I let out a sigh of relief. I remembered that he heals and his body uses most of his magic to do so. So he became tired and passed out. I looked down at the cuts and they seemed quite deep. So it would take awhile before he would be healed. I ripped off pieces of my red cloak and rapped them around his cuts hoping that it would help a bit. I then picked him up some and dragged him next to the wall so he could sit up some. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. Soon falling asleep.

Time skip~

Ghrahims POV:
I woke out to see that I was still in the same room. I looked to my right to see a sleeping y/n on my shoulder. I smiled to myself and then mentally kicked myself. I let that skychild get the better of me and he wounded me. I looked down at myself to see that my wounds were rapped in a red fabric. I remembered that the fabric was from y/n's cloak, I looked down at her a sighed. She ruined her cloak for me. I stood up, trying to not wake her, and picked her up and teleported away to Faron woods

Time skip~

Once I got to Faron woods I went to (y/n)'s house and I put her down on her bed and covered her up. I sat in a chair next to her bed and looked at her and sighed. I must find a way to kill that skychild! I must bring my master back! I sat in the chair running though my thoughts until the sound of (y/n) movements awoke me from thought. "Good morning dear, how did you sleep" I said as I looked at her, and she stopped rubbing her eyes. So her eyes were filled with tears as she went up and hugged me.

"You scared me you little shi-!" She said as she put her face in my chest. I couldn't stop blushing. I covered my face with one hand and hugged her with the other. "You were out for what felt like hours!" I felt hot tears run down her face. I lifted her chin up so she would look at me.

"I'm sorry my dear, I should have been more focused when fighting," (y/n) sighed as she pulled away from the hug.

"It's fine, just be more careful....ok, I can't lose you too, I don't want to be alone again."

"Alright dear"I said as I pulled her into a kiss. A couple seconds later we pulled away for air. "I'll be more careful dear, I promise"

Me: *reading batim Wattpads*

Ghirahim: *comes up behind me*

Me: *has no idea and gets smacked in the head*

Me: oww, what was that for!?

Ghirahim: you haven't written the story for like weeks now!

Me: I know, I know. Im working on it. I just need to play the game again so I have inspiration.

Ghrahim: hmm fine,

Ghrahim: *walks away*

Me: damn he hit me hard, I have a headache now.

Yup sorry readers I'm bad at updating, I just haven't gotten a lot of sleep and I have like no inspiration, but my updates will be weekly, or I'll try at least, and I'll try to make them longer, and also we are so close to the end of this story, so if you have any suggestions for what I should write next, tell me. Ok bye bye now.