Cheesy confession

Your POV:
I ran as fast as I could trying to get away from the man. I stopped to breath and look behind me to see if he was following me, thankfully not. I placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. Once I was able to breathe normally I ran back to where I had left Ghrahim hoping he'd be back. Once I got there. Nothing he wasn't back yet. I sat down on the grass and thought about what just happened. Then I remember what I said. "And I love him!". I blushed I deep red remembering that moment. I face palmed. "Why did I say that?"

"Are you alright my dear?" I looked behind me and saw Ghrahim.

"Ya I'm fine." I looked at Ghrahim and then saw the huge gash on his side. "What happened!" I said standing up and walking towards him.

"It's ok dear. That dragon was just more powerful than I thought. I'm healing slowly, I'll be fine." He said

"Ok good." I sighed in relief.

"Now are you ok?" Ghrahim was now looking down on me his eyes staring right into my soul.

"I don't know what your talking about I'm fine. I told you." I said

"I saw what happened dear, you can't hide it from me. What did that skychild do to you." He said

"You saw that?" I questioned

"Yes now for my question." He said as he walked closer

"Nothing he said that you were messing with my mind so I'd run away from him." I replied

"Of course not dear, I would never do that to you." He said, I saw a look of sadness in his eyes.

"I know, why do you think I got out of there." I smiled at him. He looked away.

"Um..(Y/n) is what you said true? Do you love me?" I saw his face go red.

"I umm.." I couldn't stop blushing, my face was brighter than the flames of Eldian volcano. "Y-y-yes I l-love y-you." That was probably the hardest thing to say. I heard Ghrahim walk even closer to me. He lifted my head up.

"I love you too." He kissed me as I kissed back. I didn't believe what was happening. Was it all a dream, it felt so real, because it was real. When the kiss was done I took heavy breathes. Looking deep in Ghrahims eyes. "Your so beautiful." Ghrahim said. I didn't say anything.

"Thank you Ghrahim, for not hating me." I said as I looked to the ground.

"I could never hate you my dear. Let's go to Lanayru Desert. Shall we." He said taking my hand. I giggled

"yes we shall." And with that we teleported away.

Links POV:
"How could someone love a demon?" I thought to myself . And I don't want to see someone innocent get hurt. The moment was confusing if anything. I was now walking down to the forest temple to collect water from the spring the heal the water dragon after Ghrahims attack. She would only then tell me how to get the flame. As I walked through the temple I found new monsters to defeat but was pretty easy. I collected the water and bought it back to the dragon she then showed me how to get the first flame. I went through the hard temple escaping death many times. Some from zombies and others from skeletons. I was fed up with the temple and was happy when I finally got through it and had collected the first flame. As I exited the temple I meet with the water dragon, Floria. "Floria could you tell me anything about a girl that lived in these woods?"

"A girl that lived in the woods? Hmm. Let's just say she has a much different destiny than your and she's the only one that can keep that demon in line." She looked down on my with a small smile.

"Ok thank you." I said returning her smile

"Of course." She said softly.

When I got done talking to her I went to one of the many states and went sowing into the sky

Hello again. Firstly I'm sorry that it took so long to update and two I'm sorry it's so cheesy 😅. It my first one and I'm not so good with it, but I do hope you are enjoying it and again sorry. Bye bye now!