pirate ship

Links POV still:
As I shot the canon in made contact with something. I then saw the outline of the ship. "Yes! Their you go pal!" The small robot yelled. I repeated the same steps. I found the ship with the dowsing and then shot it. I did this one or two more times after. As I shot the ship one more time the ship had finally became visible.

"Yes!" I yelled. I moved the little boat up next to the large ship.

"Please be careful, Ghrahim and his friend had made many monsters appear on the ship" the robot said as I went up the ladder.

"I'll do my best." I said as I smiled at the robot and then made my way up the ladder. Once I got on top of the boat it looked dead and bare. Skeletons of monsters laid on the deck. It seemed as if when I took out its cloaking mechanism I also took out the time shift stone as well. And it's to far up to reach from here. "Great." I said to myself. I made my way through the ship taking out some monsters not that many at least until I hit that time shift stone with a new bow I got after fighting off a robot captain.

Time skip~(because I'm lazy)

Once I finally got the key to the door I walked up to it and pushed in the key. When I got in the room the whole ship started to shake violently and tentacles from some kind of sea creature erupted from the ground. I ran to get to the deck to see what was happening but two large tentacles blocked my path. I raised my sword sky high and wiped it down sending a beam of light to the tentacles and cutting them apart. I then made my way up to the deck trying not to get trapped by the now flowing water.

Once I got to the top a monster erupted out of the water and causing the ship to break in two. It had a large eye which I would think it's weak point. I pulled out my bow and shoot at it. The monster shrieked in pain and fell. I went up to it and sliced at its eye causing it to shriek more. Once it had enough it pulled its head up and retreated under the water. Tentacles then shot up from under the broken ship. This happened a couple more times. As i hit its eye one last time it let out a terrible shriek. One that could give even the most brave knight shivers. It whipped its head back and forth until it soon died exploding into dust. The dark sky now turned light and the rain stopped. I walked up to collect the flame. After I was done the little robot rolled up to me. "Thank you pal, for saving my crew and ship..or at least what's left of it" he chuckled. "I'm sure if me and my crew work hard enough we can fix her up" he said

"I'm sorry I kinda destroyed your ship" I said as I scratched the back of my head.

"Don't worry about, I'm sure you still have to finish you quest, so you don't need to worry about us, you should be off now" he said

"Thank you, bye now" I said as I ran off. "One more to go," I said to myself. "and then I can see Zelda again."

Hello, I hoped you like this chapter. I didn't know what to write about you and Ghrahim so I just decided that you could hear about link more, well anyway, I must be going. Bye bye now!