First fight

As the girl prayed you got a better look at her. She has a white dress on with light purple bracelets. The white haired lady had a black cape on so you couldn't see most of her face.

All of a sudden you heard a yell and it was a painful one. You looked at the to people as the white haired women had made a ball of light and yell

"we need to get out of here!!"

The girl went inside the light and so did the woman. You heard another yell of pain. You jumped out of the water and got your black dress on. You then ran to the door hopping you could just run right though what was happening in that room.

As you opened the door you saw a familiar face. Ghirahim is holding a man up by his neck. The man was draped in sweat and you saw anger in his eyes. Ghirahim looked at you and smirked.

"Hello my dear" he said a calm voice. "I didn't expect you to be here." You held your breath you couldn't believe what you were seeing. Ghirahims smirk turned to a smile, "are you afraid?"
He dropped the man and started to walk towards you. "

Is he going kill me?" you thought. He took your chin once more and kissed you forehead again.

"I have lost the presence of the spirit maiden," ghirahim said "I'll let you go this time skychild but, you get In my way again I'll make your ears bleed from your own screams."

The man looked at you and then ran through the door. His face had a look of worry as he looked at you. Now it was just you and Ghirahim. "So my dear did you enjoy the show?"

He looked at you with his black eyes. You were unable to speak at a lost for words you simply shook and you couldn't stop.

Your POV:
Why was I shaking so much again. I never felt this afraid.

"I'm sorry my dear for scaring you" said ghirahim. I was finally able to speak.

"W-what was that, who was that man, and why were about to kill him."

Ghirahim look at me and then said
"soon I will tell you but not now." I said a simple

"ok," still in shock of what a saw. Ghirahim looked down on me and said

"I like you new outfit, it shows your curves off more." I blushed a light pink. Ghirahim gave out a hand to me, "would you like to join me on a quest?  I bet it's getting quite boring being in the same woods for years to only have little creatures as your friends."

I shook my head yes and took his hand I wanted to learn more of what was happening. Once I took his hand we were gone and in another place.

Hey I hope your enjoying the story. I have nothing to report so Bye bye now.