And I Love him!

Links POV:
I'm going to see the Kikwi elder to ask if he knows anything about the gate of time. Once I got their I spotted the big Kikwi right away. "Hello link" he said.

"Hello kikwi elder." I said in return

"How are you doing." He asked

"Fine" I said in response.

"That is good." He said. All of a sudden I saw a flash of red and black in the corner of my eye. I looked over to see a girl hugging a Kikwi and then run away, but I remembered the girl. She was the one that shook under Ghrahim, the one that saved me, the one that ran from me, and she was running again.

After I finish this spirit realm I'm gonna find her.

Time skip

After I finished the realm and was shaken to the core with fright I headed up the large tree that was in the middle of Faron woods to investigate a snoring sound that came from an old Kikwi that actually gave useful info on how to find the water dragon. Now I going to find that girl. This should be the right way, it was the way I saw her run. I said to myself. As I walked down the path I saw an old wooden house. I went up and knocked on the door.

Your POV:
Once I got out of there I ran to my house. I decided that I would just wait for Ghrahim there. Once I got to my house I slumped down on to my bed. I played with a bow, tightening the sting. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up expecting it to be Ghrahim but, sadly I was very wrong. I was meet with two blue eyes. "YOU! Again! I thought I got away from you!" I said with a bit of anger in my voice

"Calm down I mean no harm." He said softly. I stepped back.

"I need to get out of here"I thought to myself.

"Please don't run away again. I just wanted to thank you for saving my life at the volcano." He said

"I'm sorry" I said before I attempted my escape. I was able to slip past him and run a few steps before he caught my arm. "Hey let me go! "I said angrily.

"Ghrahim is making run away am I right" he said

Ghrahims POV:
"Goddess that dragon was tougher than I thought. I was able to wound her but I did also." I said to myself. I touched the large cut on my side feeling blood slowly trickle down. I felt weak, all of my magic was going to my wound to heal it. As I was walking around to look for (Y/n) I heard voices.

"Hey let me go!" The voice said. It was (y/n)'s. I ran in the direction I heard her voice and found her. She was I front of somebody that held her wrist.

"Ghrahim is making you run away am I right?" It was that cursed skychild link. I grinded my teeth together. I was ready to kill him there, but I couldn't I was to weak right now. I watched from behind a tree to see what (Y/n) would do.

"What! No! I run away because I don't trust you!" (Y/n) yelled.

"And you trust a demon?" Link questioned.

"He's the only one that made me feel loved and I love him sure I had the Kikwis but I hardly ever saw them." Her words hit me in the face.

"S-she loves me?" I said to myself. Link had a confused look on his face and (Y/n) took action. She kicked link in the leg and ran away leaving him in pain and confused.

Hello hope you are enjoying the story! Bye bye now!