Final Fight

Links POV:
"Link, are you alright!" groose yelled as he ran over to me.

"Yah, I'm fine" I said not being able to look him in the eyes

"Link, t-they took Zelda" groose said, it looked like he was on the verge of tears. I sighed and looked up at him

"We will get her back groose, don't worry" I said giving a weak smile. He nodded and helped me up. "Come on, we don't have much time" I said as I got up and ran to the gate groose right behind me.

Once we got though I saw impa laying of the ground wounded. "Impa! Are you ok!" I said as I knelt down next to her helping her sit up.

"Yes, I'm ok...link Ghirahim has Zelda, you need to go to her quickly" I nodded and stood up

"what about you?" I question. Suddenly groose knelt next to her.

"Don't worry link, I'll stay with her until she gets up, you go now, I'll join later." I smiled and ran off leaving groose with impa. Once I got out there a wall of yellow Diamonds appeared blocking me from jumping down. I looked down the hole. Ghirahim was doing some weird kind of dance around Zelda, the other girl was simply watching. she looked worried but I couldn't tell all that well since I was so far away. Suddenly a bright light came from Zelda as she began to float. I pounded on the wall trying to brake it but soon realized that a couldn't.

"Hear me, my hordes! The spell is nearly complete! The demon king returns! Until then, you WILL keep that whelp from interfering with my ritual! Ghirahim yelled as monsters appeared around them. Soon the monsters started to run up towards me. "I don't care if a whole lot of you get lodged on the end of his blade. You will buy me the time I need! Do not fear him....Fear My wrath if you FALL me!" I started to run down there as I flew past monsters hoping I would be able to just run past them. Soon a wall had stopped me from moving forward. Then I remembered that time at the Desert, the wall soon faded away. I took out my sword and started killing off monsters one by one giving enough time for the wall to faded and I would also get some monsters off my back. Once I killed every last one of them I ran forward only to be faced with harder monsters and another wall. This happened a few more time, monsters becoming stronger each time. After a long time I had finally made my way to Ghirahim. Once down at the bottom he 
motioned for the girl to come to him. She ran over and with a snap of his fingers a wall surrounded them and more monsters appeared. I fought them off easily and soon the wall faded.

"Your far to quick boy! A simple child like you knows nothing about magic, but spells like this takes time and a steady hand! Can't you wait like a good boy! HMM!" He seemed to grow angrier by the second. "You petulant brat! You've push me to far! I've waited my waited my whole existence for this! This is my moment! You know what?Fine! If you so intent to hurry to your grave, then I'll be happy to show you the way!" He said as he threw his arms up sending Zelda flying upwards.

"Zelda!" I yelled as I looked up my eyes filled with worry.

"And this time their will be no escape! I was a foul to toy with you but I will not make that mistake again! I promise you that" he yelled. (And then bla bla bla, I'm to lazy to write all the things he says, so if you want to read that go play the game)

Time skip brought to you by lazy writer~

After Ghirahim finished his speech I had the chance to look at him more. He was taller, looked stronger, and had a black metal look to him, I had just found out that he too was a sword like Fi, but who was his owner? As we began to fight I saw that he was trying to push me off the edge of the floating platform we were on. I slashed him with my sword a few times and that sent him backwards falling on two another platform. I jumped down from the one I was on and stabbed him in the chest. I jumped off him and he got back up. We did this about two more time before we were back on the ground. A wall had formed around us and Ghirahim was on he ground. When he got back up the gem like thing in his chest had gone deeper into his skin. With a snap of his fingers he had his sword. I smiled to myself I was used to this kind of fighting. He slashed his sword at me but I was able to block it and land a couple of stabs on his chest we did that for awhile and he soon jump back into the middle and with a snap of his fingers his sword became much larger. I tried to stab him but he blocked it with his sword, but when I hit the sword it seemed to break. Ghirahim jumped back and snapped his fingers repairing the blade. I went for another stab and again he blocked it with the sword but I didn't stop hitting it. I hit it a few more time and I shattered allowing me to stab him multiple time before he summoned another blade. I did that about two more times before Ghirahim went flying backwards and gripped his chest and fell to his knees.

Done and done. Sorry I made the fighting more simple and that I didn't write most of the things Ghirahim says in the game. It just like 12:30 in the morning and I need sleep. So I'm sorry for being lazy, but I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye bye now