Chapter 10.

Mr.  Bucks joined Rita in the limousine a thunderous expression on his face because of Rita's quick detachment from his hold . He was also infuriated when Rita agreed to go out with Jonathan. Seriously! Jonathan of all people. She even called him by his first name! How blind was Rita that she could not see this viper covered up in sheep's clothing.  Damn!?

" So... Jonathan, huh? " He asked scowling at Rita who had crossed her arms on her chest and was now glaring at him.

" What exactly is your problem, sir ? " She asked him sarcasm lacing her voice as she addressed him .

" You dare ask me what is my problem?" He shifted turning his body towards her while pointing a finger at his chest .

" Yes Sir, I don't understand..."

" I will tell you my DAMN PROBLEM. You are not going anywhere with JONATHAN!"

"What?! Sir , are you ordering me not to go out with Jonathan ?"

" I don't repeat my self!"

" Oh my God! This is insane! Sir , who I go out with is none of your concern you can't possibly order me not to go out with Jonathan, that is crossing professional boundaries. One more word about this and I'm resigning, sir !" Rita threatened.

Bingo! That did the trick.

Bucks fell silent when he heard her threaten to resign. She could go out with the man as long as she still worked for him though it annoyed him. He sighed and looked at her while she pouted and stared out of the window. Why did she have to be so cute! He felt himself stir, her little outbursts and her rebellion did things to him that Bucks was sure if she knew about them she would stop being so stubborn.

He asked her if she would be comfortable if they dropped her off at her apartment but she ignored him . He should probably fire her, he thought but he could not bring himself to do it. She had a point, as much as he was her boss he could not dictate on who she chose to hang out with no matter how dangerous they seemed. Ugh, this was hard! I will find Jonathan and I will kill him.

When Rita was dropped off at the office, Bucks could not help but stare at her longily . Even though she was annoying, he still loved her company. Gee, how twisted was that! Bucks shrugged. He knew he was falling but he had a feeling it was he who would break in the end .