Chapter 7

Mr. Bucks sat through the footage for an hour using the remote to fast - forward or rewind the relevant parts. John brought the footage and played it on the screen so that everyone watched. He had decided to play it from the day Rita came for the interview and what Mr. Bucks found out was enough to make him strangle the life out of Asha . He was a violent man and any minor action could trigger him.

From discovering Asha never delivered the note informing Rita that there was a conference meeting to attend the day she was to begin work as he had instructed her to do so after Rita left his office  to the piles of work Asha used to heap on Rita daily for the past several days made him furious.

He slowly turned to look at Asha who was cowering in fear while looking at him with fake puppy dog eyes. Bucks Zimba slowly rose from his chair his fists clenched, jaw ticked, veins appearing on his forehead a sign of his deadly anger.

" This meeting is adjorned ! "  he roared as he slammed the table, "YOU!" Pointing a finger at Asha, " in my office this minute." He spun leaving the conference room heading to his office as he heard Asha sprinting behind him.

"Sir, sir . Please I can explain," Asha started to plead as soon as he entered his office . He had his back to her and closed his eyes to control his anger.

" Asha , what do you want to explain? What is even there to explain?" He demanded in a restrained voice trying to keep his anger in check.

"Sir. You have to believe me sir. She ripped it up , she found away to manipulate the footage too sir. Why did John come up with the idea so fast sir? " Asha blabbered on as she took a step and tried to press herself against Mr. Buck's back," Sir, you have to believe me, I'm better . You can't choose her over me sir. I'm your type, light skin , slender ... She's just too dark with an inappropriate big back-side sir , with alot of hair on her head like some damn..chi..."

Mr. Buck spun around swiftly knocking down Asha in the process. His eyes were now sparkling with fury as he looked down at Asha. He knelt down and grabbed Asha by the neck, leaning to speak in her ear.

" I wouldn't take you even if you were the only one girl in the planet. You have such guts to talk against Rita that way considering what damage you have cost her. AND let me tell you something dear, she is very much my type and I will not stand by and watch you insult her . You are so lucky I don't hit women," Mr. Buck released her neck and straighted up before yelling at her to pack her things and leave the office. In short , she was fired.

Asha got up and quickly left his presence tears running down her cheeks ruining her perfectly made make up .

Mr. Bucks sat down on his desk thinking. Most of his anger now gone after scolding that bimbo. He had to make it up to Rita and before he rehearsed what he wanted to say to her, his hand grabbed the office cell and dialled the front desk asking them to summon Rita to his office.